The world’s most Dangerous Show

People have overdose of Climate Change Doomsayers.

Whatever nature documentary you start watching, half the time they keep crying about climate. Come-on, someone started a series to watch wildlife or natural beauty and what they get is 50% rants.

We have to watch so much of that involuntarily, I would totally understand if people avoid to opt to watch such things willingly.

Whatever nature documentary you start watching, half the time they keep crying about climate. Come-on, someone started a series to watch wildlife or natural beauty and what they get is 50% rants.

We have to watch so much of that involuntarily, I would totally understand if people avoid to opt to watch such things willingly.
You are 100% correct. but who will bell the cat?. Finally the business people and politicians say; 'We have to balance both development and ecology'........ so let us cut the forest, let us start some more chemical industries, more and more mining, more and more fishing, more and more infrastructure in mighty Himalayas and Western Ghats, and what not?

Yes. Information overload is a problem. Selection of what to watch is critical.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back