Thoroughly confused about which TV to buy (Variable budget)

3D is an abandoned tech in home entertainment. Very few games support it and similarly very few TVs support. There was a point where every premium TV supported it. No point in even going there.
Same impression i also had initially , That's why i did not buy 3D TV. But after looking at 3D TV with good 3D glasses , I felt experience is great.
Making 3D is complex , that's why there are not much movies or games coming up. Also its subjective to story line , type of movies etc. All movies , games cannot be made to 3D.

Maybe Umbrella Academy or Altered Carbon. But it seems it treats the content as HDR10 instead.
I could not find any titles with dolby vision in samsung TV. All titles displays as HDR only.
Not sure netflix detects dolby vision capability and displays accordingly !!!

I could not find any titles with dolby vision in samsung TV. All titles displays as HDR only.
Not sure netflix detects dolby vision capability and displays accordingly !!!
Yes I also think it checks the TV's capability and then displays content accordingly. Thanks for checking.

Now I am even more confused should I go for 65x9500g or wait for 65x9000H prices to go further down till diwali

As I already mentioned in another thread, go for the 65x9500g if you are more into movies, TV shows and excellent picture processing. On the other hand if you want HDMI 2.1, VRR and most of the gaming prowess. Then you'll need the X900H.
Don't forget that the X950G built with their flagship processor i.e X1 Ultimate.

As I already mentioned in another thread, go for the 65x9500g if you are more into movies, TV shows and excellent picture processing. On the other hand if you want HDMI 2.1, VRR and most of the gaming prowess. Then you'll need the X900H.
Don't forget that the X950G built with their flagship processor i.e X1 Ultimate.
Not to mention that chipset of 9500g and 9500h and 9000h is exactly the same. Except for speaker configuration. One guy dan at avsforum actually got the service manuals and saw that x9500g can support 4k@120hz and can be made hdmi 2.1 with a firmware update...Sony managers reluctantly agreed. He then modded the firmware himself to make it hdmi 2.1 and he got most out of it. He posted it in that forum and Sony forced the mods to delete his posts and ban him. Guys Sony x9500g is 2.1 compliant. Sony has purposely handicapped it to sell new x9000h. This is really anticonsumer behaviour. I am expecting that 1 year after ps5 launch they could give a firmware update but can't be sure with them since they would try to sell the latest models then

Last edited:
Not to mention that chipset of 9500g and 9500h and 9000h is exactly the same. Except for speaker configuration. One guy dan at avsforum actually got the service manuals and saw that x9500g can support 4k@120hz and can be made hdmi 2.1 with a firmware update...Sony managers reluctantly agreed. He then modded the firmware himself to make it hdmi 2.1 and he got most out of it. He posted it in that forum and Sony forced the mods to delete his posts and ban him. Guys Sony x9500g is 2.1 compliant. Sony has purposely handicapped it to sell new x9000h. This is really anticonsumer behaviour. I am expecting that 1 year after ps5 launch they could give a firmware update but can't be sure with them since they would try to sell the latest models then
Yes absolutely correct, infact I have heard one YouTube saying that it will be possible to do so in almost all the TVs,so he was recommending to buy hdmi2.1 cables now itself for soundboard connection

Actually I already considered above mentioned points,but already knew I need 9500g but sometimes I confuse myself just to delay the decision . Actually real confusion is between 9500g @ Q70R

Actually I already considered above mentioned points,but already knew I need 9500g but sometimes I confuse myself just to delay the decision . Actually real confusion is between 9500g @ Q70R
I will suggest wait for diwali.sony might launch 950H which is better than these 2.also diwali is the best time to buy tvs in india.

She is paid by Chinese brands and vu for sure. Declined to review sony samsung
They also deliberately make LG/Sony/Samsung look bad in front of VU TV and innocent consumers buy those TVs and feel cheated later on, that they bought nothing but garbage! She is also half knowledged and it's surprising to see that there are no -ve comments regarding VU TV. And I see nothing but praises. How Skeptical and misleading !! Sorry to bump in and go OFF-Topic again. Just read, enjoy and ignore my comment. Just wanted to share my 2 paise.

I will suggest wait for diwali.sony might launch 950H which is better than these 2.also diwali is the best time to buy tvs in india.
Sony X95H ain't better than X95G but it's definitely better than Q70R. Check this out. X95G is still the best LED TV you can buy today. It's like B-52 of the TVs. The comparison is with version E. Shows Sony X95H is slightly under performing. I actually expected to be better than G version which is the general consensus (newer is better) but Sony is doing other way round.

Sony X95H ain't better than X95G but it's definitely better than Q70R. Check this out. X95G is still the best LED TV you can buy today. It's like B-52 of the TVs. The comparison is with version E. Shows Sony X95H is slightly under performing. I actually expected to be better than G version which is the general consensus (newer is better) but Sony is doing other way round.
H model performs better than G in lot of areas. And the new model is more refined one. It can handle better local dimming, better reflections, better viewing angles and can produce a lot wider colors due to the panel's capabilities which has more color volume coverage. Rest of the things like processing and all are same.
But problem with this guy is he loves his E model over any other sony LED TV.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back