Tidal Argentina High Price

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

samgurung

I was trying to see how much a Tidal subscription would cost in Argentina, supposedly one of the cheapest. Used a vpn and set my location to Argentina and setup an account but the payment page shows crazy high amounts. Please check the screenshot attached. Any ideas why?

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 19.47.41.png

moktan

If it was US dollars they would have written U$S207 or US$207.. so think it has to be pesos ..

samgurung

So I tried the Turkey server and Tidal Turkey shows the exact same thing for a family subscription $207. Weird!

And to be sure I cleared cache and even used Incognito mode!

Last edited by a moderator:

thedude

So I tried the Turkey server and Tidal Turkey shows the exact same thing for a family subscription $...it’ll show you conversion in INR etc
Try PayPal if available. You can see the amount in other currencies and you’ll know for sure

drkrack

Indian Music titles differ with Each country Tidal, decent enough on Tidal Turkey. But, Even TESLA Came now , When's TIDAL Coming to India???
Or should we start our own Make in India app for Tidal?

As a matter of fact, none of these audio streaming services including Apple Music are making any Real Money as far as I know so , obviously the enthusiasm is lacking.

Vivek Batra

I was trying to see how much a Tidal subscription would cost in Argentina, supposedly one of the cheapest. Used a vpn and set my location to Argentina and setup an account but the payment page shows crazy high amounts. Please check the screenshot attached. Any ideas why?

View attachment 54258
Hey

Could you please let me know which VPN you used? Free or paid? Thanks