Times AV Revolution Exhibition in Bangalore

raslibi

Hai fellow HiFi Vision Members from Bangalore.
The Annual Times AV Rvolution Exhibition will be held in Kanteerava Stadium-Bangalore from 30th Jan-2009 to 1st Feb-2009. All the members are requested to attend the exhibition to see the latest Audio Video products from TOP Class Brands from all over the world.
Ramamurthy.

Yep, i am eagerly waiting to visit the same.

Hoping to see some good high end audio stuff and audition the same.

Hello,

I observed that in Times Of India, they had specified as 30th jan to 1st Feb and at Kanteerava Stadium, but on the AV Revolution website it was 6th to 8th Feb and at Palace Grounds.

I emailed the AV Revolution group yesterday about the two versions and today when I checked the website it states as 30th jan to 1st Feb and at Kanteerava Stadium.

Welcome to AV Revolution 2008

That's right , its from 3 days, 30-31 & 1st.

I am looking forward to going for the same

I find it hard to understand how one can use a indoor stadium for an AV exhibition. How are they going to provide sound proofing for each stall? What about air conditioning?

It may end up being a mela with bag and brochure collectors leaving both serious enthusiasts and exhibitors ending up disappointed.

Cheers

Times AV Expo is the biggest con I have come across. Last time when it was held in Mumbai, I happened to visit and came away really disappointed and other visitors like me, walking from one stall to another like zombies since there was no actual demo. Designer Audio, Boomarang, Lakozy, Pioneer and most of the TV manufacturers had their displays and it was just that, as any demo in that noisy environment would have been meaningless. I wouldn't want to dampen the expectations of first timers and my best wishes to them.

The only company which had multiple 'demo rooms' last two years was ProFX. Check them out this time too.

Thanks,
Sharad

Hai HIFi Vision Members,
Thanks for reading my thread regarding Times AV Exhibition in Bangalore on
30th Jan to 1st Feb-2009 at Kanteerava Indoor Stadium. Though the exhibition showcases latest AV Products the different versions of Dates have really confused and dampened the spirits of many AV Enthusiasists.. It is sorry to note that even top class News Papers like Times of India (who are organising this exhibition) have confusion in the exhibition dates and also venue. There were 3 different dates the first 24,25 &26th Jan-09, the 2nd 6th,7th and 8th Feb-09 and the 3rd 30th,31st Jan & Feb1st-2009. Even there was confusion in venue. It was originally in Kanteerava Indoor stadium, later it was Palace Grounds and now it is back to Kanteerava Stadium. This never speaks good about the organising skills of Times of India which claimes that it is the most read News Paper in India. We hope Times of India will be careful in future while organising such importants events.

Ramamurthy.R

Times AV Expo is the biggest con I have come across. Last time when it was held in Mumbai, I happened to visit and came away really disappointed and other visitors like me, walking from one stall to another like zombies since there was no actual demo. Designer Audio, Boomarang, Lakozy, Pioneer and most of the TV manufacturers had their displays and it was just that, as any demo in that noisy environment would have been meaningless. I wouldn't want to dampen the expectations of first timers and my best wishes to them.

as far as I know these expos are best to buy AV equip ... assuming you have done all ur auditioning prior to coming here . No point in trying to check out equip since they are not plugged in at all ! only thing is that u usually get a 10% discount ...

Hey Fellow Bangaloreans,

Any confirmation this is happening? and where? Kanteevara Stadium?

Await your reply,

Thanks
Jag

ha ha....i wonder why they even conduct these so called 'exhibitions' without the passion for it......anyway thanks for saving my day.....!

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back