SIRC Bangalore's First Listening Session Invite

As promised, Here is the report from my side for the event for those who could not make it to the previous SIRC(Society of Indian Record Collectors) Bangalore Meet. (The posting delay is due to my schedule).
Hope to see more Bangaloreans at the next meet tentatively planned on 16th March on the theme "Lesser Remembered Female voices from Hindi film songs". Do let others interested know about it. Thanks to all who made it this time.

SIRC Bangalore Second Listening Session Report

As promised, Here is the report from my side for the event for those who could not make it to the previous SIRC(Society of Indian Record Collectors) Bangalore Meet. (The posting delay is due to my schedule).
Hope to see more Bangaloreans at the next meet tentatively planned on 16th March on the theme "Lesser Remembered Female voices from Hindi film songs". Do let others interested know about it. Thanks to all who made it this time.

SIRC Bangalore Second Listening Session Report

Very nice report Gajendra ji! :clapping:

Thanks a lot Saket. I tried to give everyone a flavour of the kind of sessions we will have in future. I am glad you loved it :)

As indicated earlier, the third meeting cum session shall be on this Sunday, 16th March from 4 pm onwards.
Details below:-
sirc-blore-session3.jpg

Please let your other interested friends know about the session too. Thanks!

Third session was fine. Our FM Selvin attended it and will hopefully share his experiences. Will post my report once time permits. Many rare songs were played.
Next session is on 13 April (Sunday, Baisakhi day) and shall be a punjabi special. Hope to see more FMs this time.

Next session is tentatively planned on 11th May(Sunday).
Theme is Great Voices: Elvis Presley and Mohd Rafi.
Those interested to attend can contact me.

Hello there

I would like to become a member of SIRC and attend the next session on 11th May. What do I need to do next ?

Cheers

Just curious!! How it went through...

Although unfortunately no one came from the forum, It was enjoyable. Number of Rafi and Elvis songs were played.
I am not able to understand why Bangaloreans cannot take out time even for once a month to network with each other and enjoy each other's music. Nobody can be that busy! :rolleyes:

Over all, it was great to enjoy a variety of songs. Session started around 4:30 and went on till around 7:30! Was mostly a record only session this time though towards the last of each part some songs were played on the computer.

The next session is this Sunday (20th). On request of fans this session is dedicated to Talat Mahmood. So you can look forward to his ghazals and film songs.<br />
My contact details are in above link.<br />
You can call or PM to know the venue details (not the earlier one but near to it). <br />
Timings shall be 4-6 pm<br/>

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back