To suspend speaker's from concrete ceiling for Dolby Atmos / Dts X..

Polkaudio TSX 110B
TML and TMR
4888a7fb11517a99d3e743e61026b56b.jpg

[emoji41]
Nice ,how did u manage to hang tsx110 on ceiling..specify the brackets ,so that it will be helpful for FM.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Nice ,how did u manage to hang tsx110 on ceiling..specify the brackets ,so that it will be helpful for FM.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2 numbers each does the job for 2 speakers

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 18
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 20
Speaker stand you can purchase from MX outlet it cost somewhere around 600- 700rs i remember .Ebay link for MX speaker stand
But i feel it is not good enough to handle speaker weigh more than 2 - 3kg ( They claim 10+ kg)
Eye bolts can be purchased from local hardware shops.

small dumb question.Can we put speaker wires and electric wires in same pipeline ? because sound waves are Electromagnetic waves. will it cause any disturbance while using speakers.

Can we put speaker wires and electric wires in same pipeline ?
Practically Yes if your pipeline accommodate it.
because sound waves are Electromagnetic waves. will it cause any disturbance while using speakers.
This is not Dumb Question ;)
If i answer this there will be big discussion follows for sure.:cool::)
Moreover here IMO you are suppose to mention as conductor and electrical charge - Pure physics

Practically Yes if your pipeline accommodate it.

This is not Dumb Question ;)
If i answer this there will be big discussion follows for sure.:cool::)
Moreover here IMO you are suppose to mention as conductor and electrical charge - Pure physics
I read somewhere should not put both wires together. Conductor is right term ? I m not sure.
As per my knowledge, sound and tracks in the form of magentic fields. So because of electricity flow they may distrub.

You can also consider some brackets if you have thread mount on the speaker.. MX Speaker bracket - https://www.ebay.in/itm/MX-2pc-Spea...136671?hash=item3f8fe5b91f:g:~JEAAOSw-itXwuVP

Since you are from Chennai, check the MX store (Vinsun Agencies) in ritchie street.. Should be easier to tilt & turn the speaker to the listening position..

s-l1600.jpg
@elangoas i have seen this at MX outlet.
i would suggest FM to see the product in person before placing order online.
i feel its bit flimsy for 5kg withstanding capacity it does not looks like as it can !!!
May be it can help someone who have small satellite speakers not the BS.
If at all it holds the speakers as it claims but it does not hold the tiling position IMO

Hi All

So I have purchased the svs prime elevation in the us and waiting for my friend to land by this month end. So i am going to install it in the same location as shown in the pic we’re i have the Yamaha satellites installed now. Those are small and light weight speakers so used the screws and wall plugs as shown in the pic which are provided by svs for installation. Now these are 3.5 kg each so I am little concerned if they will hold. The svs seller in the us said these plugs may not hold and are meant for us walls. Please suggest me the right tools required

Attachments

• svs.jpeg
    svs.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 47
  • vs.jpeg
    vs.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 52
  • B69955B7-6602-4003-8F93-F0073B096663.jpeg
    B69955B7-6602-4003-8F93-F0073B096663.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 49
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back