Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

Thanks a lot @ankitbhargava for the quick and detailed response <3 This gives a good idea of Tonewinner's performance.

Let us know how it goes with Bass tweaking. I found a reseller in Chennai with a demo setup, yet to book a appointment though. Will try to audition as early as possible to see how this goes. I love how Marantz sound and sing, that's why curious, since you had both. Once again, thanks a lot for the response :D
Please do take out time for auditioning, would be worth it
In my setup I do not miss the "warmth" of Marantz. With TW I can still watch Movies with action scenes hitting 95-97 DB on SPL without any problem (only occasionally though).

Please do take out time for auditioning, would be worth it
In my setup I do not miss the "warmth" of Marantz. With TW I can still watch Movies with action scenes hitting 95-97 DB on SPL without any problem (only occasionally though).
Hows the PA of TW? how much its cost for 7ch PA?

So, if anyone is interested, Tonewinner AT 300 is now available in India for 1,30,000 onwards at Bajaao Music Private Limited. You are welcome. Most importantly, mention my name!
Regards Jose Fernandes

Can we get Tonewinner amps in India?
Well, just get
(My room is very small, so I don't need high SPL, select gear depending upon your room)
Tonewinner AT 300 + Vault C8 studio monitors + Rythmik Audio F18 (or any Subwoofer as per your liking. Synodyne studio subwoofer will be good within 50000 budget. Rythmik Audio is expensive.
All of these are available with Bajaao Music Private Limited.

I already have an old 7 channel amp (Proson) gathering dust. Planning to use it and check this processor. BTW also have some plans to buy dedicated separates in Jan-Feb along with Anthem 13 channel AVR for a much bigger room at my brothers place. This will be a good test against Anthem :cool:. I know Anthem has all the bells and whistles with extra formats it support. But I always had an eye on this processor since the day I came across even before it was released in US.
I have moved on to Anthem AVM70 very recently :)
So far so good, missing TW for the value it brought in at that price but man! Anthem is an upgrade if you are able to make ARC work for you.
I am testing the setup to write a detailed review and also possibly create Anthem owner's thread.

So far so good, missing TW for the value it brought in at that price but man! Anthem is an upgrade if you are able to make ARC work for you.
I am testing the setup to write a detailed review and also possibly create Anthem owner's thread.
Yes, Anthem is a Gem. I was not able to upgrade the firmware to make use of the latest ARC software that can do auto phase correction for all the speakers. There is no manual instruction to upgrade the fw. And regarding TW, I am getting the same feedback for other TW AVR’s as well. It is for sure great value for money, and amplification is strong.

Yes, Anthem is a Gem. I was not able to upgrade the firmware to make use of the latest ARC software that can do auto phase correction for all the speakers. There is no manual instruction to upgrade the fw. And regarding TW, I am getting the same feedback for other TW AVR’s as well. It is for sure great value for money, and amplification is strong.
Yes, TW is just like everyday coffee. Nothing to complaint as such except few missing features here and there but it does the job. For someone upgrading from AVR to pre pro, this would make huge impact in the setup.

Congratulations 🎉 Anthem is on different level for its build and sound quality.
Enjoy .

Yes TW is much better than using Marantz 7012 as processor almost in all aspects except the Room correction.
TW room correction is easy if you are familiar with REW. It has PEQ for all the channels. It also has its own mic which has to be purchased separately. I couldn’t spend the time on that but I am sure it will surpass audio quality in preprocessing in that price range after calibration. Price defeats everything in the line 😁

TW room correction is easy if you are familiar with REW. It has PEQ for all the channels. It also has its own mic which has to be purchased separately. I couldn’t spend the time on that but I am sure it will surpass audio quality in preprocessing in that price range after calibration. Price defeats everything in the line 😁
I could learn the basics of REW to be able to use the MiniDSP for subs, never felt like tinkering with the curves of other speakers except the correct level matching.

Delay/distance anyway would need to be actual, don't have patience to really go deep and time align the other speakers manually using REW.
Overall, TW is bit of a Homework to get the best results but so do other Room calibration software. Only spaces with other parameters to be superb are lucky enough to get away with out of box room calibration :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back