Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

Was at Kripa Electronics today, spoke with sales regarding estimated delivery to the people who where part of the group buy. You guys should hear some good news soon.

Shipments have been delayed due to lot of changes in the way importing is done it seems.
Chip shortages are adding another shortage issue, expect prices to increase further of AVRs and other products. Tonewinner is increasing 30-40% from 1st April they said!

Its really a bad time to buy a AVR, no or low stocks. The ones available are sold at super high rates. Glad people went ahead with the groupbuy at right time.

On other note Onkyo entering Indian Market again with limited stocks.

Tonewinner is increasing 30-40% from 1st April they said!
Got the hint earlier itself. Thats the main reason for pushing the consolidated list at the earliest and go ahead with the initial payments and raised the order in Dec itself. Had to invest a lot of time for that, but its worth the effort. We are getting it at US price with bill and warranty. 11 members are in the list.

Last edited:
@mbhangui... Thanks.

Forum consists of unknown members and run by a likeminded person to benefit in whole... Can anyone tell hifimart price is high on any other items in market. Several time i told hifimart price is cheaper than getting from any other dealer directly which shows it benefits the forum members..

In my opinion there is no end to the audio buy.. It keeps changing once we hear others system in friends place and also reading reviews.. It is always safer and wiser to get in rock bottom price.

I am into Home automation and LED light business have good connection in china and have tieup with a warehouse which is operated by a big group in Chennai. They are importing LED lights once in a week. They are ready to accommodate any items with rock bottom shipping charges and bring and deliver to chennai since they need to full the containers .. That is why i offered to take pain, neither i gain from this or loose from this.

Plus i never batted for tonewinner abilities and solely going with the reviews going on in net plus the price factor also clearly indicated if anybody organising the groupbuy i will help in shipping and never told i will buy locally in china and ship it...My capabilities is limited to shipping part only.

Always hatred will be spread if somebody spoil their business:p:p

thats a really nice offer. and practical too.

OT: Didnt know you were into home automation. l am always on the look out for Homekit compatable accessories but they are hard to come by in India. the only stuff that works is Philips Hue and its pretty expensive. i will DM to understand a bit more

I got it for 132k from a dealer in Chennai . All these are my judgements for the better understanding please have a personal experience.

Yeah better have an experience then decide
Hi James,
That's a tasty price.
I have a Denon 3700, which I bought late in October, and while I am very happy with it, I would like to exchange it for a 4700 at this price provided there is a good offer for my 3700.
Could you please help?
Regards

Hi James,
That's a tasty price.
I have a Denon 3700, which I bought late in October, and while I am very happy with it, I would like to exchange it for a 4700 at this price provided there is a good offer for my 3700.
Could you please help?
Regards
Hi sir, I got it from DHC Chennai. Please contact them. He's a knowledged person in audio he would help you out.

First batch of AT300 reached Bangalore
Nice to see ,after long wait. Best of luck for the buyers .Please post your initial impressions.I couldn't able to demo the processor ,but lucky enough to demo Tonewinner 7 channel amp.
The initial impressions is "worth for the money". Nice build quality with Aluminium made body with good connectors and VU meter etc.
The sound signature for me was little forward in nature ,with sharp tonality ( Little bit on brighter side ) . There was more high frequency details comparatively.
For me it was good enough for movies - HT purpose . While for music it's good but not good enough.
Note : The speakers used was SVS prime Towers and surrounds , Center Emotiva C2+ and Denon AVR X 4500 as pre.

They are starting to despatch, I believe Bangalore Members would get the unit today while others like me have to wait 🙃

Note : The speakers used was SVS prime Towers and surrounds , Center Emotiva C2+ and Denon AVR X 4500 as pre.
cat attack GIF
:) Updating my signature...

Where are the reviews ? Keenly waiting to read :)
Didn't get much time to listen in detail.

So, far watched few scenes of my usual movie test scenes John Wick 3, Aquaman initial scenes, 1917, Alita, 13 hours of Bengazi.

I can feel good difference in mid bass, earlier i have connected the Parasound 5125 to all the 5 bed channels and remaining to AVR.

Now, I have connected all 7 bed channels to TW and Atmos to Parasound. Usually i watch movies at -5db and now, i can get the good bass and details even at -10 db.

I am not good at explaining the sound details like dynamics, low notes, key notes... etc....:(

In layman terms i can feel the bass from my LCRs and this amp added little grunt to the dialogues etc. and btw, i never use Audessy and i am yet to run the audessy with TW Amp.

Cheers.

I can feel good difference in mid bass, earlier i have connected the Parasound 5125 to all the 5 bed channels and remaining to AVR.

Now, I have connected all 7 bed channels to TW and Atmos to Parasound. Usually i watch movies at -5db and now, i can get the good bass and details even at -10 db.

I am a bit confused, have you got the AT 300 Pre Pro or the AVR by Tonewinner? 🤔

I never use Audessy and i am yet to run the audessy with TW Amp.

I don't think the AT 300 comes with a calibration mic, one has to purchase it separately or use something like UMIK. And it doesn't have Audyssey, which is used by Marantz and Denon.
It does have some calibration but don't know how it works. Good thing about AT300 was it has individual 11 band EQ.

Do share some pictures and how easy is the whole process of getting it hooked up and calibrated. Since there is almost no data on this online.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back