Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

cmsajith

GroupBuy Update: All have paid the advance and the shipment is under progress.

Note: If there is any who missed the boat, PM me at the earliest. Few more members had contacted me earlier, this is your last chance to get the prepro at this rock bottom price. They are getting few more pieces in this shipment on seeing the demand.

Last edited:

omprakash ks

And off course enticing:

And all summithifi is doing is getting these in bulk orders.

Wish and Indian vendor start doing this.

Time to break the INFLATED STRONGHOLDS of PRE-PRO (separates).

I have a strong suspicion Emotiva is sourcing from tonewinner.
emotiva yes 100% right in short period tone winner will be in india

sandeeprawat

Congrats to all folks. Good to see members able to use collective force of this forum to avail discounts. Hope some of the buyers from this thread are also planning to get rid of their AVRs :)

Would it be good idea to jump from 5.1 AVR to Processor+Amp combo or better upgrade to 9.2 AVR and then gradually upgrade on need basis?

mgdelhi

Congrats to all folks. Good to see members able to use collective force of this forum to avail discounts. Hope some of the buyers from this thread are also planning to get rid of their AVRs :)

Would it be good idea to jump from 5.1 AVR to Processor+Amp combo or better upgrade to 9.2 AVR and then gradually upgrade on need basis?
I am also hoping for the same. :p

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!