Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

I don't think so, we are planning to go ahead with the available count for this month itself as there will be time limit for quotations, most probably within 2 days. Only 3 more is left to reach the min order count. We will be going ahead even if we don't reach the count in time. So if you are interested, I wont suggest to wait till Jan

ALL, if anybody want to join the AT300 groupbuy at a huge discount (same as the US price) can PM me
Ok

Btw, how are you guys planning to power the channels? Do you guys already have power amps? Or buying one as well? If so, which ones?

My plan is 7.2.2. I was planning denon 3700/4700 for sometime. But held fort due to high prices. This processor pricing is around 3700 price.

This AT-300 processor may be overkill for my needs, but want to check how much more would the cost be for power amplifier. For my needs, LCR of 150w@8 ohm and rest 70-80w @8 ohm is more than sufficient. Can someone share insights here

Last edited:
Btw, how are you guys planning to power the channels? Do you guys already have power amps? Or buying one as well? If so, which ones?

My plan is 7.2.2. I was planning denon 3700/4700 for sometime. But held fort due to high prices. This processor pricing is around 3700 price.

This AT-300 processor may be overkill for my needs, but want to check how much more would the cost be for power amplifier. For my needs, LCR of 150w@8 ohm and rest 70-80w @8 ohm is more than sufficient. Can someone share insights here
I already have an old 7 channel amp (Proson) gathering dust. Planning to use it and check this processor. BTW also have some plans to buy dedicated separates in Jan-Feb along with Anthem 13 channel AVR for a much bigger room at my brothers place. This will be a good test against Anthem :cool:. I know Anthem has all the bells and whistles with extra formats it support. But I always had an eye on this processor since the day I came across even before it was released in US.

I have some plans:

1. LCR using Sabaj A20a amps
2. Surrounds/Atmos using Sabaj A10a amps
Screenshot_20211228-123402.jpg
Screenshot_20211228-123317.jpg
I can also use :
Sabaj A8 for LCR
Sabaj A5 for surrounds
Screenshot_20211222-153517.jpg

Screenshot_20211228-123210.jpg

Actually I am waiting for good performing monoblocks from Topping/SMSL/Sabaj etc. (More anticipation for Topping one which is in the work)

The Allo amp which is going to be launched is also in my radar. (Class D amp)

Great going, Guys.
I have ordered a 7ch power amp to an assembler. It's not a high end amp but high power one with reserve power. Going for class D amplification for each channel separately. Further detailing underway. It's arrival to be coincided with arrival of AT-300.

3700 price was ~1.35, newer price is even more.

How about using studio monitors along with this processor
The best option if you haven't bought any speakers. You can get Adam Audio TV7 or TV8 or even JBL 308 are good.

Why not try Crown XLS amps? Cheap compact and tons of power.

On the other hand Discrete Dynamics and O&B class A/B LCR can be had for around 30k
Sure they can make more channel amps.

Or get used IA for LCR under 15k

3700 price was ~1.35, newer price is even more.

The best option if you haven't bought any speakers. You can get Adam Audio TV7 or TV8 or even JBL 308 are good.
Yes planning to build with studio monitors i already got an pair of yamaha 5 inch with subwoofer, so planning for 8 inch yamaha

I suppose you were not aware of the GB?

What's your offer price ? (Sometimes you write as if you are the vendor....sometimes just like a normal FM which you claim. It's confusing :D )

I too saw his reply and ignored. Quite confusing, when the GB price is decided and people hoping on the GB, he comes in with 2 pieces!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back