Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

GroupBuy Update: All have paid the advance and the shipment is under progress.

Note: If there is any who missed the boat, PM me at the earliest. Few more members had contacted me earlier, this is your last chance to get the prepro at this rock bottom price. They are getting few more pieces in this shipment on seeing the demand.

Last edited:
And off course enticing:

And all summithifi is doing is getting these in bulk orders.

Wish and Indian vendor start doing this.

Time to break the INFLATED STRONGHOLDS of PRE-PRO (separates).

I have a strong suspicion Emotiva is sourcing from tonewinner.
emotiva yes 100% right in short period tone winner will be in india

Congrats to all folks. Good to see members able to use collective force of this forum to avail discounts. Hope some of the buyers from this thread are also planning to get rid of their AVRs :)

Would it be good idea to jump from 5.1 AVR to Processor+Amp combo or better upgrade to 9.2 AVR and then gradually upgrade on need basis?

Congrats to all folks. Good to see members able to use collective force of this forum to avail discounts. Hope some of the buyers from this thread are also planning to get rid of their AVRs :)

Would it be good idea to jump from 5.1 AVR to Processor+Amp combo or better upgrade to 9.2 AVR and then gradually upgrade on need basis?
I am also hoping for the same. :p

why not do a group buy of 50 members interested ( AT-300 ).. I will be in for this if anybody interested.. Also i can undertake the pain of getting it imported from china if 50 members were added to group buy..
Count me in as one of 50 in the group. I just joined this community after seeing this wonderful idea of getting hold of the Tonewinner 16ch processor at an Indian budget friendly price tag via bulk import from China.

Hi there all, I can’t make up my mind wether to get this or the IOTAVX AVX17 or the Denon 4700.
Hi,
The 4700 has been enough parsed and 'reviewed'. You know the pros and cons.
This also needs power, right, unlike the 4700?

Either way, better to wait for these first lot of FMs to get their units. And revisit this thread in a few weeks' time.

You'll get good, unbiased, and almost instantaneous, feedback out here compared to other forums.
Best

How did you find that out?

You have listened to both?
You have seen the measurements of both?

PS: it's a serious question to adress a confusion.
Looks like it's been forever , thank god I bought a 4700 instead! And comparatively it's sounds better than tonewinner.
Even I am also interested to know. How did you come to the conclusion.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back