Top Poster

Ha ha. Have a HP one that's many, many years old, but still going strong.

Makes you think - they just dont make it like the olden days anymore:). I have an aging Thinkpad that I have no ideas of abandoning as yet for the more new fangled ones.

Makes you think - they just dont make it like the olden days anymore:). I have an aging Thinkpad that I have no ideas of abandoning as yet for the more new fangled ones.

Don't you even think about it. Thinkpad was the most comfortable, easy and user friendly laptop I've ever used. They just do not make them like that anymore. Unfortunatley mine was work related and not permanent and on the next round of upgrades it was replaced with a Compaq which was just no patch on the Thinkpad.

Don't you even think about it. Thinkpad was the most comfortable, easy and user friendly laptop I've ever used. They just do not make them like that anymore. Unfortunatley mine was work related and not permanent and on the next round of upgrades it was replaced with a Compaq which was just no patch on the Thinkpad.

Yup! That is why, I am resisting all temptations and hanging onto my T43. I have been thinking of a beefier laptop for sometime now but I hope my Thinkpad carries me forward for at least a year or so more. Here is to hoping against hope.

And sorry for taking away from your congratulatory thread! Time to enjoy!

Yup! That is why, I am resisting all temptations and hanging onto my T43. I have been thinking of a beefier laptop for sometime now but I hope my Thinkpad carries me forward for at least a year or so more. Here is to hoping against hope.

And sorry for taking away from your congratulatory thread! Time to enjoy!

T 400 is a pretty good model too.

Moserw & Venkatr, congratulations and thanks for your time. you guys are the valuable GUIDES in AV jungle.

congrats moserwji and venkatji for sharing your knowledge.

Thanks you very much

Jai ho...............................................:thumbsup:

He is travelling, the place where he is, internet connection is difficult and moreover he is very buzy with some new assignment.

Vinay.

Well I don't think that is correct. Check his blog, it's very much update.
I have no idea why he's not posting here anymore. Maybe just taking a break?
After reading some of his blogs I realized that he's such a wonderful person!
I miss his presence here!

Rajiv's Blog!

Just realised that this is my 5000th post & so putting it here.:yahoo:
My posts are mixed with some silly Questions,some welcomes & perhaps less informative than super posters here.

Thanks for tolerating me.:D
I wish HFV to grow faster & better with same speed.

OMG! This is amazing, spirovious!
Your active participation is a boon to all members.
Keep it up!

Sprio bhai, 5000! Wow! Not only do you make valuable contributions, you are always there to welcome newbies!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back