Tv-cum-PC monitor suggestions required

ebutu555

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to purchase a PC monitor preferably in the size of 24-28 inches. I'm also OK with 32", but not sure how good it will be as a PC monitor. The main purpose is for viewing charts and texts as I do stock trading & internet surfing. I'm also a avid movie watcher with 1 TB of movies, so I'd like to get some suggestions to decide on selecting the product based on this

- PC compatible with both VGA and HDMI ports
- should not have resolution issues when connecting to my Sony VAIO
- 1080p + superior video quality
- USB/External HD support
- decent sound quality with headphone jack
- budget within 20k, but can extend to 25k if I get a good product

I've zeroed on the following

- Pana TH-L24X5D
- Pana TH-L32X50D
- Pana TH-L32E5D

Not that I've any affinity towards Panasonic, I'm open to Samsung, LG, etc too.

Thanks in advance guys...

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to purchase a PC monitor preferably in the size of 24-28 inches. I'm also OK with 32", but not sure how good it will be as a PC monitor. The main purpose is for viewing charts and texts as I do stock trading & internet surfing. I'm also a avid movie watcher with 1 TB of movies, so I'd like to get some suggestions to decide on selecting the product based on this

- PC compatible with both VGA and HDMI ports
- should not have resolution issues when connecting to my Sony VAIO
- 1080p + superior video quality
- USB/External HD support
- decent sound quality with headphone jack
- budget within 20k, but can extend to 25k if I get a good product

I've zeroed on the following

- Pana TH-L24X5D
- Pana TH-L32X50D
- Pana TH-L32E5D

Not that I've any affinity towards Panasonic, I'm open to Samsung, LG, etc too.

Thanks in advance guys...

I use my Sony 46 Inch LCD TV as my PC Monitor via HDMI port.... Watching youtube videos, surfing net looks beautiful on big screen from a distance of 10 feet.....

I believe you are trying to assemble a PC right ?

I fully second that. We have 55 inch Sony tv screens in our company conference rooms, and they work beautifully for charts and data over hdmi. I think computer screens only present an advantage if you are playing intensive games, but I may be wrong.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back