• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Ultra Mobile Projector

HiFiMART.com

vinay

I bought a projector which is very small in size, i can hold it in my palm.

It has a amazing bulb life of 30,000 hours, while a normal projector bulb life is mere 3,,000 hours or so.

I have been using this projector for around 14 hours a day since last 3 weeks, it is a great one for my data needs.

LG HS102G Pocket Projector Review

Vinay.

I bought a projector which is very small in size, i can hold it in my palm.

It has a amazing bulb life of 30,000 hours, while a normal projector bulb life is mere 3,,000 hours or so.

I have been using this projector for around 14 hours a day since last 3 weeks, it is a great one for my data needs.

LG HS102G Pocket Projector Review

Vinay.

I havve seen this in a shopping mall and its almost same size as our WD TV isnt it ??

spirovious

Hi Vinay,
Cost is around 40k?
Optoma to has similar palm DLp with reaching to 60in in 3 mtr?

vinay

I paid Rs.40,000/-, i had got different prices starting from 42,000/- to 47,000/-.

I think Optoma's palm projector is not officially available in India.

I am able to get a screen size of more then 72 inches diagonally.

These lg guys have provided me with a free screen of 42 inches.

For me this projector is just beyond great, it is tailor made for my needs.

I am so impressed that it has a life of 30,000 hours.

Vinay.

vinay

I have not trying playing the projector via wdtv, but it should not be a problem.

I am using this LG Palm projector mainly to watch the live data of currency, stocks and commodities, i use this projector daily for 14 hours from 9 .30 in the morning till 11.30 in the night, i tell you this projector is just great, seeing is believing. In these trading markets i have set a new trend to keep the projector working for 14 hours a day. :yahoo:

I had to install this projector with great care, as already one projector for the movies was already there.

http://www.projectorcentral.com/LG_HS102G_Pocket_Projector_Review.htm

Vinay.