Unbelievable - Beam Telecom Broadband offers

gudu

Unbelievable - Beam Telecom Broadband offers

I got this link from one of my friends who is in HYD.

High speed internet at low prices.

Here's the link

WELCOME TO BEAM FIBER

Plans and prices

Unlimited Data Plans (w.e.f. Nov 17, 2012)
Charges in INR
Plan Speed Monthly Half-Yearly Yearly
B-Max 450 512 Kbps 450.00 2600.00 5000.00
B-Max 660 3 Mbps 660.00 3630.00 6600.00
B-Max 1110 15 Mbps 1110.00 6110.00 11100.00
B-Max 1660 20 Mbps 1660.00 9130.00 16600.00
B-Max 2770 25 Mbps 2770.00 15240.00 27700.00

Unlimited Data Plans ( Valid until Nov 16, 2012)
Charges in INR
Plan Speed Monthly Half-Yearly Yearly
B-Max 450 512 Kbps 450.00 2600.00 5000.00
B-Max 660 1 Mbps 660.00 3630.00 6600.00
B-Max 1110 10 Mbps 1110.00 6110.00 11100.00
B-Max 1660 15 Mbps 1660.00 9130.00 16600.00
B-Max 2770 20 Mbps 2770.00 15240.00 27700.00

Nothing better than Airtel. There are very less FUP limits. Only 40 GB for a 20 Mbps plan !!
These are useless for a customer like me, who are fed up of FUP...

Some bad reviews I have seen about Beam. Though the tariffs are attractive, one has to be careful before taking the connection.

Siva

The good thing about Beam is that for some plans even after FUP you will get speeds of 2Mbps or higher, which is better than most others who reduce speeds to 256kbps or 512kbps.

The good thing about Beam is that for some plans even after FUP you will get speeds of 2Mbps or higher, which is better than most others who reduce speeds to 256kbps or 512kbps.

Ohh..., I didn't notice that....post FUP speeds are 4 MBPS for a 20 MBPS plan. This is really great. Hope it becomes available in NCR as well.

Every single line mentioned below is completely true, and verifiable with Beam Telecom. I am ready to give a testimony before any court as well.

August 2nd week 2013: the biggest ever mistake of my life, I chose Beam Telecom. Oh God! What was wrong with me.

21-Aug-2013: whenever there is a power cut, the beam telecom gets disconnected. I call up the beam telecom service center. they say . We will install a battery at our L2 Switch, so you will not have problem.

22-Aug-2013: Beam telecom calls me and says "we installed a battery".

12-Oct-2013: The service is gone. no idea what is going on. So, I lodge a complaint.

13-Oct-2013: No body turns up to check the problem.

14-Oct-2013: No body turns up to check the problem.I remind you nobody visited my house; but some female calls me on phone and says "We did everything from our end sir. it must be your computer problem". So, I challenged ."I will pay you a 1000 rupees if you have guts to visit my place and prove it. still nobody had the ba* s to visit my place.

15-Oct-2013: I shout again at beam telecom. so finally one guy comes to my door. and check the switch box they have installed and declares. sir your cable is plugged out.

16-Oct-2013: power cut, and beam telecom is disconnected. I call up, and report that a battery must be added

17-Oct-2013: A female calls from beam telecom and says "we installed a battery".

21-Oct-2013: Power cut, and beam telecom is disconnected. I call up and shout, and try to reason. a battery has a life of 18 months, if you have installed a battery, what happened. no answer.

15-Nov-2013: God! beam telecom is disconnected. I file a complaint. as usual nobody visits.

16-Nov-2013: Nobody visits to check the problem

17-Nov-2013: I shout yet again on the call center of beam telecom. and after 45min 16 sec of shouting, somebody visits my house to check and cables are plugged out again.

I have a recorded video that this was done by Beam Telecom Worker themselves.

Boss never and never do the mistake of subscribing to Beam Telecom. The organization as such is joke by itself and full of parasites just trying to take money.

"Unbelievable - Beam Telecom Broadband offers"

no, need to change the Thread heading!

Yes. Beam may have worst service.
But who else can give 20mbps 60gb fup and 4mbps unlimited post fup, for 1660rs?
When I check speed I see a whopping 25mbps even though my subscription is only for 20mbps.
Actually I am very happy after I came out of the clutches of airtel and tikona.

I have been using Beam for the past 4 years and am very happy with their service. Though mine is a home connection I must say that their up times are comparable to the high cost broadband connections provided by the various ISPs to commercial offices.

The 15 Mbps connection I took costs Rs 1110 per month and has a 40 GB FUP with 15 Mbps post which I get 2mbps unlimited.
I do not think any other city has this kind of price points.

Using beam for 3 years and their service is far from pathetic. It goes down once in a while when you feel the pain for 2 days bu it is very rare in my case. All other times, it is like sitting in a jet engine.. ;)

If you are so pissed, just disconnect and go back to whatever you were using earlier.

I have heard that the service is bad in some pockets of Hyderabad where you can not simply live with the beam service.

If you are unfortunate to live in those pockets, just disconnect. There is nothing else you can do about it.

Every single line mentioned below is completely true, and verifiable with Beam Telecom. I am ready to give a testimony before any court as well.

August 2nd week 2013: the biggest ever mistake of my life, I chose Beam Telecom. Oh God! What was wrong with me.

21-Aug-2013: whenever there is a power cut, the beam telecom gets disconnected. I call up the beam telecom service center. they say . We will install a battery at our L2 Switch, so you will not have problem.

12-Oct-2013: The service is gone. no idea what is going on. So, I lodge a complaint.

14-Oct-2013: No body turns up to check the problem.I remind you nobody visited my house; but some female calls me on phone and says "We did everything from our end sir. it must be your computer problem". So, I challenged ."I will pay you a 1000 rupees if you have guts to visit my place and prove it. still nobody had the ba* s to visit my place.

15-Oct-2013: I shout again at beam telecom. so finally one guy comes to my door. and check the switch box they have installed and declares. sir your cable is plugged out.

16-Oct-2013: power cut, and beam telecom is disconnected. I call up, and report that a battery must be added

17-Oct-2013: A female calls from beam telecom and says "we installed a battery".

21-Oct-2013: Power cut, and beam telecom is disconnected. I call up and shout, and try to reason. a battery has a life of 18 months, if you have installed a battery, what happened. no answer.

15-Nov-2013: God! beam telecom is disconnected. I file a complaint. as usual nobody visits.

17-Nov-2013: I shout yet again on the call center of beam telecom. and after 45min 16 sec of shouting, somebody visits my house to check and cables are plugged out again.

Boss never and never do the mistake of subscribing to Beam Telecom. The organization as such is joke by itself and full of parasites just trying to take money.

dude you are doing it wrong, i have personally used beam for over 3yrs when i was in hyd and still my family using beam for 5+ years.
I too had problem occasionally but i never let it amplify. the trick is you need to be in touch with a person, be good to him. don't call the call center call that person when you have problem. it will be shorted you easily in this way.
No one will share with their personal number easily but you have to trick them & get their personal number.

If you ever used bsnl landlines, should should have knows the trick to keep the lineman in your side. same trick for beam & life is cool.

btw, i have roamed almost all India, haven't seen any ISP which can even be compared with beam. you should consider yourself lucky. Its your problem that you are not able to handle those half-professional executives.

dude you are doing it wrong, i have personally used beam for over 3yrs when i was in hyd and still my family using beam for 5+ years.
I too had problem occasionally but i never let it amplify. the trick is you need to be in touch with a person, be good to him. don't call the call center call that person when you have problem. it will be shorted you easily in this way.
No one will share with their personal number easily but you have to trick them & get their personal number.

If you ever used bsnl landlines, should should have knows the trick to keep the lineman in your side. same trick for beam & life is cool.

btw, i have roamed almost all India, haven't seen any ISP which can even be compared with beam. you should consider yourself lucky. Its your problem that you are not able to handle those half-professional executives.

Ah. That's a very very valuable point.
All of us need to do that. This is applicable to all service guys of all companies.
Be good and nice to the service guys. Offer them tea and snacks. Take their private numbers if possible. Send them happy new year greetings. Show that we are more than just a demanding customer. Call them directly when there is some issue. If he is unable to solve the issue, atleast he can point to the best way to resolve the issue.
But with customer care executives on phone, we need to be stern, and always portray ourselves as someone who is just controlling his anger and barely managing to be nice.

Another satisfied Beam customer for 3+ years. I have a Hypersonic connection that gives me 6 MBPS post FUP and I"m going to get a business connection when my new home is ready.

I'm wondering how you are having regular power cuts when the rest of the city is not under any load shedding? Better to call the electricity department and "shout" at them... and let me know how that goes.

I also agree about getting the repair guy's mobile number and calling him directly. There is one such guy for my area and I've called him a couple of times with near instant resolution in under 2 hours both times. Customer care promises resolution only in 24-48 hours after the complaint has been raised.

Looks like Airtel has competition... I'm all in support for this Beam guys..I just want them to come to Coimbatore and start a badass network.. Im paying 2599 for 80gb in 8mbps.. Airtel...grrrr

You should check out Reliance Wireline broadband.
They are the only player with truly unlimited plans.

I have been using their 4Mbps plan for 1100. No FUP. Really unlimited.

+ 1 for Beem cable,

ever since i moved to bangalore iam yet to find a reliable internet as Beem

right now iam using a Tata phonon 3G dongle, and its service is really pathetic, there is no signal strength ever since i bought it, i called them several times even wrote mail to their officers, i just get reply to wait for 30 days to fix the issue and nothing happens, so iam about to give up and disconnect this.

on the other hand when i was in hyderabad, i had beem, initially i took 512 kbps plan which was for 500 rupees, after a year or so they made it 1 mbps for no extra charge, later i got 3 mbps plan.

when Beem was new in the city, yes there were some technical issues, but later they became very good and the moment if we log a complain, they will send their tech in max 1-2 days

Bottom line is , i was very happy and hope to see similar service in Bangaluru too

Tanoj

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back