Unbelievable - Beam Telecom Broadband offers

I have been using their 4Mbps plan for 1100. No FUP. Really unlimited.
really good alternative of Airtel, but reliance have Very Limited Coverage including metro cities. Only Bombay has a somewhat decent coverage, rest it's flop in rest of country.

+ 1 for Beem cable,

ever since i moved to bangalore iam yet to find a reliable internet as Beem

right now iam using a Tata phonon 3G dongle, and its service is really pathetic, there is no signal strength ever since i bought it, i called them several times even wrote mail to their officers, i just get reply to wait for 30 days to fix the issue and nothing happens, so iam about to give up and disconnect this.

on the other hand when i was in hyderabad, i had beem, initially i took 512 kbps plan which was for 500 rupees, after a year or so they made it 1 mbps for no extra charge, later i got 3 mbps plan.

when Beem was new in the city, yes there were some technical issues, but later they became very good and the moment if we log a complain, they will send their tech in max 1-2 days

Bottom line is , i was very happy and hope to see similar service in Bangaluru too

Tanoj

You should look for ACT Broadband. I believe ACT and Beam are sister companies. They use similar fiber optic network and have similar plans. I've been using ACT for 2 years without any issues. Bandwidth and Prices are unmatched.

Thanks

no service in Amberkar Nagar, Hopefarm, Whitefield, Bangalore Area

Which should be the next good service provider i should look at ?

i need 1-2 Mbps speed and 10 GB data/permonth, and wish to go for wired connection this time,

Having terrible time with tataphoton +, not just the speed is slow, there service is also very slow, its been a week since i asked them to disconnect the connection, but still its working.

Regards

Tanoj

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back