Unbelievable Offer 2

Sorry Guys, it is CD6002. Yes I paid INR 18000 (I think 1500 AED) for both CD6002 & SW150.
It has still not reached my hands :sad:

Now I did not notice the CD6002 on sale, else I would have picked one up for myself:sad:

Good for you kksunil. Isn't your cousing traveling in the near future? If you are willing to risk it, you can ship it through courier. I had a couple of courier companies' details. I will post it here in sometime.

Isn't your cousing traveling in the near future? If you are willing to risk it, you can ship it through courier. I had a couple of courier companies' details. I will post it here in sometime.

My cousin has made it clear that he can do any favours but carrying any luggage for me.

It would be great if you could post the list of courier companies. He is also searching for good couriers - I hope this week he will send it to me.

I have also asked him to check for discounts on Sony XDR-F1HD & MF V-DAC.
What I feel is that, getting stuff from Dubai to India on regular prices is not worth both the effort & money. this was a grand clearence sale...
thanks

Last edited:
What I feel is that, getting stuff from Dubai to India on regular prices is not worth both the effort & money. this was a grand clearence sale...
thanks

True, during non-sale times, the price difference between Dubai & India at best is 10 - 15% Dubai being on the cheaper side.

Gobble, I think it was a clearance sale.

@$@#$@!$$!@! Some people have all the luck!! :mad:

Will it ever happen to me ? I wonder.

@Sunil, How did you run into this pot-luck when you are here in India?

Regards

@$@#$@!$$!@! Some people have all the luck!! :mad:

Will it ever happen to me ? I wonder.

@Sunil, How did you run into this pot-luck when you are here in India?

Regards

Hey gobble, it would happen to you as it did for Sunil if you have relatives in Dubai. Just to douse the fire a bit, today I purchased a new, not in sale Marantz CD 6003 for AED 1500 / INR 19000 - not much cheaper than India where you can get new CD 6003 for 22K INR with warranty et al if I am not wrong. Dubai is very cheap only when the sale is on.

Hey gobble, it would happen to you as it did for Sunil if you have relatives in Dubai. Just to douse the fire a bit, today I purchased a new, not in sale Marantz CD 6003 for AED 1500 / INR 19000 - not much cheaper than India where you can get new CD 6003 for 22K INR with warranty et al if I am not wrong. Dubai is very cheap only when the sale is on.

Well, maybe one day I willl bump intro a sale where a truly high end CDP costing $$$$ will be had for $$$!! :rolleyes: no harm dreaming :licklips:

Congrats!! Happy listening!! You wont regret the 6003 for the price!!

Cheers

Surely you can get a $1000 cdp for $999. Lol!

Well, maybe one day I willl bump intro a sale where a truly high end CDP costing $$$$ will be had for $$$!! :rolleyes: no harm dreaming :licklips:

Cheers

Cheers

Sure you will get good deals gobble:) And thanks for your wishes on 6003:)

Last edited:
@$@#$@!$$!@! Will it ever happen to me ? I wonder.
@Sunil, How did you run into this pot-luck when you are here in India?/QUOTE]

Well Gobble, my luck was just like a UAE desert mirage.... I got a courier quote, the Courier is charging 500 dhs upto 15 kg and afterthat 15 dh for every kg.so it might come in dhs 600. :sad::sad:

kksunil, that does take away a little from the bargain you got. But still, because of the difference in the price of the sub woofer things still lean towards the positive side.

Well Gobble, my luck was just like a UAE desert mirage.... I got a courier quote, the Courier is charging 500 dhs upto 15 kg and afterthat 15 dh for every kg.so it might come in dhs 600. :sad::sad:

Hmm something fishy! The prices look way off! Which courier did you check with? Dont ship it by air, ship it by flying carpet. :) oops! I meant by ship.

Be patient and search for other cargo companies.

Regards

true iaudio, but still....
just waiting for thekinge if he has any better ideas or come up with list of better courier companies...

Hi Sunil, I know that I promised to come back to you on this. And I will do it most certainly by this weekend.

-thekinge

Back