Universal remote control advice needed

Hi, I just read through the CNET comparison for Sony VL-600 , VLZ620 and Harmony 650. See ... Compare Sony RM-VLZ620 - Remote Controls - CNET Reviews

It seems that the 650 is the most expensive but the VL600 is a smarter one and even better than the Z620. No to mention its quite cheap as well.

Any counter opinions on this?

Ash

no counter opinion. This is damn cheap and looks like it supports everything what harmony 650 supports.

I am happy with Harmony.... I would suggest to go for it....
I even control my A.C. temperature through that. makes life clutter free... backlit is very very convenient....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

But its missing many buttons like 4 color function buttons on remote.

Yeah. Its true.
But I have programmed the Red record button as "Red", and the next two adjacent buttons as "Yellow" & "Green". For Blue...well I dont need it!

One major plus point: VL600 is damn easy to program (and make it learn) compared with the methods used for VLZ620 and the internet programming of logitech.

go for all in one remotes .cheap and best .works on 5 plus devices .any croma or reliance store will have it.starts from rs800

go for all in one remotes .cheap and best .works on 5 plus devices .any croma or reliance store will have it.starts from rs800
I used Protouch from eBay. It lasted till last month, approx 1 year 10 months. So,is that okay for cost of Rs 550? I am okay with that. Meanwhile I repaired it twice by cleaning carbon pads and replacing few. Now started flashing indicator indiscriminately.

Anyway I ordered Harmony 650 and waiting for same.

Hi,
I have a 3month old harmony one advanced universal remote bought from USA. Hardly used for about 1 hour max in excellent condition. I had ordered for harmony 1100.
Anybody interested to buy this, pls PM me.

I used Protouch from eBay. It lasted till last month, approx 1 year 10 months. So,is that okay for cost of Rs 550? I am okay with that. Meanwhile I repaired it twice by cleaning carbon pads and replacing few. Now started flashing indicator indiscriminately.

Anyway I ordered Harmony 650 and waiting for same.

Where are you buying this from and what is it going to cost you? Please advice if you are getting good offer from anywhere to buy this.

Where are you buying this from and what is it going to cost you? Please advice if you are getting good offer from anywhere to buy this.

I ordered from logizmos.com, same thing here in this thread. Its delivered today. Cost total Rs 5481/- with taxes. I will try my hands on this today. I am curious as this will be my second universal remote in 2 years.

I ordered from logizmos.com, same thing here in this thread. Its delivered today. Cost total Rs 5481/- with taxes. I will try my hands on this today. I am curious as this will be my second universal remote in 2 years.

Congo!!! Please share your experience in this thread so that it helps the URC buyers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back