Universal Remote for Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 2000 projector

subodh

Hi,
Please suggest good universal remote which will work with Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 2000 projector.

Actually during transaction of projector from US to India my friend lost the original remote control and installation CD.

Can anybody kindly guide how should I overcome from this loss.

Best regards,
Subodh

Hi,
Please suggest good universal remote which will work with Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 2000 projector.

Actually during transaction of projector from US to India my friend lost the original remote control and installation CD.

Best regards,
Subodh

You can buy any of the harmony series universal remote. This has a big database covering all remotes

what would be a cheapest remote but with good quality and extensive database? How are one for all remotes? I need it for an amp for which I do not have a remote.

Does logitech hub support learning function?

what would be a cheapest remote but with good quality and extensive database? How are one for all remotes? I need it for an amp for which I do not have a remote.

Does logitech hub support learning function?

I have a logitech remote and it supports learning function.

Hi,

Best regards,
Subodh

Sorry for the loss Subodh!

Depending on your usage, I would recommend the following:

1. Harmony 200 or 300 if you just want it for your projector
  2. Harmony 650 if you want to hook all your devices to the remote

I am using Harmony 300 but all four slots are full with - TV, Tata Sky, AVR and Blue ray player. Now if I want to connect the projector or any other device, it is not possible.

As you just received your HC2000, can you tell me the best way to carry it from the US? I am planning to get it after a week.

Thank you!

I have an epson emp tw2000. similar case- lost my remote. i ended up buying harmony650 and it works excellent.
the install cd is no good.. it contains few manuals and nothing else. DM me if required and i can email you the manuals

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back