Universal remote

muks1224

Hi,

Suddenly I realised that they I have 6 remotes , too many and confusing , can anybody recommend 1 remote for all . I have the following equipment Avr Denon , Smart Tv Tcl , Fire tv stick, Mi box, Panasonic Blueray player, Videcon DTH , Benq projector and a electric drop down screen.

I was in your shoes 3 years back, had too many remotes around me and always losing one or another than I bought Logitech Harmony Elite and never looked back, now cannot imagine a setup without it. it may be expensive but its well worth it by making life less stressful and easy.

You can use any universal remote like Logitech or any other. However none will work for your firestick. However I heard the latest firestick can be used with a regular remote. I use Logitech harmony+ firestick remote. Power strip connected to diy Poweramp and other small gadgets like dac, minidsp, etc are Alexa enabled. So Alexa switches them all on or off.

MaSh

I was in your shoes 3 years back, had too many remotes around me and always losing one or another than I bought Logitech Harmony Elite and never looked back, now cannot imagine a setup without it. it may be expensive but its well worth it by making life less stressful and easy.
Had the Logitech harmony 650. Excellent remote. Don't know why the price has gone so steep for it.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back