Upcoming launches of tv

@Neeraj0272
Good for you. If it works out paying the 2%, please do. It's your money.
Obviously you know where to get the good deals, some of us don't.
Point FMs to your vendors; maybe they can benefit too.
Cheers,
Raghu

I too have a similar question to the one above regarding Mi TV for 55K for 65 inches. I dont think any other mass brand (important for servicing) is offering this. I too have an Iffalcon 55 inch ( I started the owners thread here) and I am pretty happy with it. Again I am not looking at HDR or 10 bit or anything like that. I just want a large TV. My three year old Micromax TV stopped working..will check on its repair and if its costs more than 5K..would rather buy a new TV.

Hence for people who want a very large TV for family and who dont care about HDR and blackest of blacks - is there anything on the Mi TV launching next week that I should be aware about before buying? Primarily this TV will be for my kids who mostly game on their nintendo switch or play fortnite on desktop. I also want it to serve as a large desktop monitor for their school work as well. With this requirement any particular feature(s) present or absent that might want me not to buy it?

Edit: After typing above..did a quick search on Amazon and Flipkart..Seems Thomson and Vu have TVs at similar price point. Any preference between these three?

Last edited:
Edit: After typing above..did a quick search on Amazon and Flipkart..Seems Thomson and Vu have TVs at similar price point. Any preference between these three?
Mi TV offers extended warranty of 1 year for good price:

VU offers two years extended warranty for 10% of invoice value(the final bill amount in purchase receipt so for this model ~5.5k).

Just based on above I would stay away from Thomson for such costly purchase because nowaday buying any TV without at least 2 years warranty is not recommended unless brand/model has established reputation for build quality(aka famous models of sony/samsung/lg).

Nothing understood, can anybody explain 8k reletion and look at the price wowwww,,,,

Are u sure a 65" TV priced at 34k can deliver 8K upscaling !!! It seems more of a marketing gimmick.
Samsung's 8K upscaling has seen very positive feedbacks from all the reviewers.

My first impression

I don't like it.
Everything hidden.our pannel lai bhari ,buy it to expiriance,our chip lai bhari buy it to expiriance.our price ,,,, well I will go 20 k more to buy oled

My first impression

I don't like it.
Everything hidden.our pannel lai bhari ,buy it to expiriance,our chip lai bhari buy it to expiriance.our price ,,,, well I will go 20 k more to buy oled

Didn't see the entire launch. Just snippets. No mention of FALD or static contrast ratio, right?

Do we know what the peak brightness is? The spec on OnePlus website is silent on this aspect.

We don't. Since it lacks local dimming, I'm guessing the panel is similar to Q60R, so around 350-400 nits. No way to know for sure unless they release specs or someone measures.

Given the limited information is available about technical specs, my gut feeling is that Motorola 43 inch TV (with IPS panel, Dolby Vision, MEMC) may be a better choice in comparison to Mi and other newly launched TVs.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back