URGENT Advice required : PowerAmp

I am editing my signature with QUAD 909. It reached me today early morning and it is still in my car. Need to rush to house to set it up.

Thankyou all for your suggestions. I am going to use it with my Caiman Pre for the time being and researching on the feasibility to replace the Caiman Volume Pot with DACT CT2 stereo 10K pot along with other good pots. Else I will be keeping it as an external Volume control \ Passive Pre. Special Thanks to Viren Bakshi for answering my queries.

Where can i source DACT CT2 pot (Corson Bangalore doesnt stock it now, but the DACT website says they are the distributor in India.).

Good show! Enjoy!

Where can i source DACT CT2 pot (Corson Bangalore doesnt stock it now, but the DACT website says they are the distributor in India.).

Hi,

You can order DACT products from here.

DACT

Prices/shipping(singapore $) are reasonable,and Gabriel is a good guy to deal with.

Look at their used items list often there are some good deals to be had.

Regards
Rajiv

great!!! we all are waiting to hear your experience with new amp

I am editing my signature with QUAD 909. It reached me today early morning and it is still in my car. Need to rush to house to set it up.

Thankyou all for your suggestions. I am going to use it with my Caiman Pre for the time being and researching on the feasibility to replace the Caiman Volume Pot with DACT CT2 stereo 10K pot along with other good pots. Else I will be keeping it as an external Volume control \ Passive Pre. Special Thanks to Viren Bakshi for answering my queries.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back