URGENT - Kindly Suggest Onkyo HT S5405

cdmsaran

I am going 2 buy Onkyo HT S5405 from Kuwait @ Rs.20000 Ramzan Offer. But in our Forum lot of Review abt 3400 only kindly suggest what 2 buy 3400 or 5405. Only difference is in 5405 USB+Iphone Doc is there so i go for Onkyo HT S5405.

@ Alwarpet Chennai they quote Onkyo HT S3400 for 23000 and price in kuwait is 150000

But Onkyo HT S5405 model not yet released in India pls Suggest

Hi, just a week before I bought the mentioned model from Alghanim xcite. I choose that model by viewing lots of threads & many more reviews from I-net. Amazing sound quality while listening music and un imaginable superior surround sound effect while watching Movies (in original dvd's or blu ray disc). Compare with all other Branded HTIB's (sony, lg, samsung) this is the one among the best n best. Close your eyes and buy this without any hesitations. Me too checked in chennai..still the model is not available. This model widely marketed in europe than usa. If you want to get the real effect...calibrate and set the speakers correctly, otherwise the system sounds normal only.

Hi, just a week before I bought the mentioned model from Alghanim xcite. I choose that model by viewing lots of threads & many more reviews from I-net. Amazing sound quality while listening music and un imaginable superior surround sound effect while watching Movies (in original dvd's or blu ray disc). Compare with all other Branded HTIB's (sony, lg, samsung) this is the one among the best n best. Close your eyes and buy this without any hesitations. Me too checked in chennai..still the model is not available. This model widely marketed in europe than usa. If you want to get the real effect...calibrate and set the speakers correctly, otherwise the system sounds normal only.

Thanks frnd
I bought 5405 but iam not satisfied withe the sound. I think bcse of my setting only i hears bad. Son kindly reply what is the best setting for hear best music.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back