URGENT : Polk Tsi 400 or 300

orthopod

Hi Guys
Almost at the fag end of setting up my Home theater
Have bought Denon1912, Epson TW3600, Liberty Screen. Have decided to buy Polk Audio.
Had decided to go for Tsi 300 FS, CS 10.
But my dealer is trying to sell me the Tsi 400 and Cs 20.
My room size is 13ft-17.8ft
Please help. its urgent as i have to place the order tomorrow. Have to inaugurate the HT on Friday.

I Suggest RTi A5 and CSi A6 (if you can stretch a little bit). RTi Series is better than TSi.
They will go very well with Denon 1912

+1 to the RTI series. If at all you are stuck on TSI , at least go with TSI500.

There are other brands too available in that price band. If you change your mind to extend by some more time, visit to bangalore and audition many brands and buy the one you like.

How about Dali Concept 6, 42k. Concept center, 12k and concept 1, 16k? A class above Polk I think. Having owned tsi 300 with denon 1910... I don't think it's a good combination.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Yes guys u r right . Rti is indeed better, but there is a problem of budget here.
Do u guys feel that 300 is not worth it then at all
My budget is around 60.
I also had planned PSW 110 and Tsi 100 for surround

Last edited:
Thanks guys, decision made -- Tsi 400 its going to be. But what about the centers is it necessary to go for CS20 or is CS10 enough
My dealer says the centers are also important for the movies - dialog

Last edited:
Thanks guys, decision made -- Tsi 400 its going to be. But what about the centers is it necessary to go for CS20 or is CS10 enough
My dealer says the centers are also important for the movies - dialog

Tsi 400 is an excellent choice. Congrats.
If you are a movie fan, CS20 would be the better choice. :)

Thanks a lot guys. This forum has really helped me in all my decisions. The final order has been placed.
Should receive it by Saturday.
Should have my entire set up ready by Sunday. Really looking forward to the HT experience.
Entirely depended on the views of the forum members for every component.
Thanks guys

But don't buy TSi series now, TSx is the latest series... Polk does make decen value for money speakers. You will be happy with them.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back