USB cable for my Schiit Multibit DAC

I am ok with that....it would block access to other ports on the DAC though. Worth a try. Thanks.

Dear friends,

I have Schiit Modi Multibit DAC and I'm using Amazon Basics USB A to B cable to connect my laptop. Now I'm wanting to upgrade. May I request your counsel on a better quality USB A to B cable around Rs. 2000?

Thanks in advance,
Sourav
I do have the same DAC and using same cable. Don't know why I never thought for upgrading the cable :)

Dear friends,

I have Schiit Modi Multibit DAC and I'm using Amazon Basics USB A to B cable to connect my laptop. Now I'm wanting to upgrade. May I request your counsel on a better quality USB A to B cable around Rs. 2000?

Thanks in advance,
Sourav
Are you still using the modi multibit?

I do have the same DAC and using same cable. Don't know why I never thought for upgrading the cable :)
Are you still using the modi multibit?

I use the Schiit pyst with gumby.
it is made by a very Good Cable Company "Straightwire" for schiit. Very well made and much better than Printer Cables. Minimal changes in source side get amplified throughout the chain, investing in a well made inexpensive cable is good idea.
Even if you don't hear the differences , you can be rest assured that this cable is not at fault; if ever you have to troubleshoot for unexpected noise.

I was using the printer cable (hp) and later amazon basics. Sometimes back I got the Pyst cable and it does make a difference

For short interconnects between schiit stack, would the normal dth 75ohm coax cable be ok or would I be better off with getting an "audio" grade 75ohm coax? I have sone of the dth coax lying around in my house which I was thinking to use within my audio chain.

I use a wireworld silver starlight from Mac mini to my northstar dac. It is silky smooth, detailed etc etc and was a pretty good improvement over a DH labs USB I had prior.

the DH in turn was good improvement over an Amazon basics USB

in audio everything has a potential to make a difference (good or otherwise). It just depends on your system and your ability to perceive the differences.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back