• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Used Aviano 6 for 34k ???? worth ???

Mogami Cables

vikramdesigner

Hi guys

Is it worth buying(from office colleague) 8 months used Aviano 6 for 34k with bill and 4 months warranty left ???

Actual cost is 42k

Pls let me know or should i buy new one ???

Thanks

Thad E Ginathom

Do you mean these? "Tested at 600," which is more like 60,000 these days, isn't it?

(I only came to look because I did not know what the product was, and curiosity led me to google. I don't know if that price is right, or current, or what the speakers are like)

Upvote 0

Vijay_s

If you like the speakers and current market price is 42, I would recommend you to go for it.

Upvote 0

AmitKumar

Hi guys

Is it worth buying(from office colleague) 8 months used Aviano 6 for 34k with bill and 4 months warranty left ???

Actual cost is 42k

Pls let me know or should i buy new one ???

Thanks

This is a discontinued series. check with the Aviano dealer in your area, they might have a piece lying with them. You might be able to negotiate a good deal with the dealer. Aviano/MEzzo series prices have not gone up in the recent past as there is a news that this brand is getting merged with Cambridge audio and Morduant Short as a brand will be discontinued. Their new speakers might be named as Cambridge Audio.

Aviano series speakers are generally very good and they are good value for money. Atleast i liked the Aviano 2 in my auditions.

Upvote 0

Kittu

The new Mezzo 2 bookshelf speaker with discount costs the same and sounds better than aviano 6... If you have a smaller to medium sized room go with bookshelf and get a nice pair of stands later. Pair it with a good stereo integrated amp or a good high current rms AV receiver for musical bliss.

Best of luck.

Upvote 0

Acuity

I've heard these speakers and they are pretty good. I would definitely recommend them - they are detailed, balanced and have a decent bass; good for movies and great for music!!

Upvote 0