Useful resources in times of Austerity

Dexxas

Hello

If you ever sit among Friends and chatting about Music And chatting about cover versions and "who else covered that song"

Try going to Amazon. Then open the MP3 Tab type in your query (being the song title) press enter see what happens

My query was the Mighty Avengers there 1964 version of Jagger And Richards "Blue Turns To Grey" I was quite surprised To see how many other artist actually have since covered it.

Plus the bonus is you got sound bites to so you can actually listen to a portion of it.

Hope that helps :)

By the way I been buying CD'd I like Though Amazon Market place and why I am Mentioning this is I have been paying between one penny and 99 pence for Cd's admittedly there is the 1-26 p&P but its still a bargain.

Hello

If you ever sit among Friends and chatting about Music And chatting about cover versions and "who else covered that song"

Try going to Amazon. Then open the MP3 Tab type in your query (being the song title) press enter see what happens

My query was the Mighty Avengers there 1964 version of Jagger And Richards "Blue Turns To Grey" I was quite surprised To see how many other artist actually have since covered it.

Plus the bonus is you got sound bites to so you can actually listen to a portion of it.

Hope that helps :)

By the way I been buying CD'd I like Though Amazon Market place and why I am Mentioning this is I have been paying between one penny and 99 pence for Cd's admittedly there is the 1-26 p&P but its still a bargain.

Reminded me of an old thread I had created here..
what is the best cover you have heard

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back