Using car amplifier & subwoofer in home is worth than stock home audio system?

Yogesh Khadtare

I am pure Basshead need something real! I tried many Hifi systems home theater systems got demo of high end systems but nothing satisfied me! I got 1000w rms Pioneer champion pro sub in my car with monoblock amp. I want same bass response in home with extreme lows so thinking of getting pair of pioneer champions in huge enclosure powered by car amplifier hooked on inverter battery. So this setup would he around 1kw rms minimum only subwoofers so this will be way louder & powerful than normal home audio systems? Is it worth or should I go for some 5.2 or 7.2 home theaters having dual subs?

Its up-to the user. Please make sure that you have ample current supply, ie better to have a battery to power and converter to charge the battery

I am looking for some powerful SMPS which will throw at least 200amp DC current or I need to get big battery inverter system so I can strap +ve & - ve directly to inverters battery. For me SMPS sounds simpler if u know where I can get such heavy smps please lemme know. Or if you have any other simple solution feel free to suggest.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back