v-gaurd arrived???

manu4panjab

hello friends

i have just purchased 2 6ampier v-gaurd digital stabilizer:cool:

i very happy with my choice .i got stable voltage now :yahoo:

i guess(may be in my mind:eek:hyeah:) i get much clearer sound and projector video quality:clapping:

i guess(may be in my mind:eek:hyeah:) i get much clearer sound and projector video quality:clapping:

It is not in your mind. A stable and pure power supply removes a lot of noise and artifacts from the images. You will get clear images, better contrast, and blacker blacks. This is something I have seen working with both better power and better cables.

Cheers

will a ups help? my projector is connected to a ups and i am planning to buy a amp and attach that to the ups.. i have heard ups helps in voltage fluctuation. true?

I heard digital stabs are not good for SQ, but Servos are a better choice. Is it true?

Regards

I heard digital stabs are not good for SQ, but Servos are a better choice. Is it true?

Regards

IMHO servos are a great choice for HI-FI. I myself am using a servo and till date i have no blown fuses.

Long back I was using an automatic stabilizer. I once switched on the stablizer and there was a sudden surge of voltage. This blew the fuses in my DVDP and SW. Also, there is relay used that has increments-decrements of 20-30 Volts, which is sudden and way too much. Not a good choice.

Servo has a soft start. It only provides output after if has attained desired output voltage. This takes care of all surges. Also, when the volume is turned-up on the amplifier it needs more power. Servo continuously adjusts itself to give constant voltage. I can't do without one.....

Sumit

IMHO servos are a great choice for HI-FI. I myself am using a servo and till date i have no blown fuses.

Long back I was using an automatic stabilizer. I once switched on the stablizer and there was a sudden surge of voltage. This blew the fuses in my DVDP and SW. Also, there is relay used that has increments-decrements of 20-30 Volts, which is sudden and way too much. Not a good choice.

Servo has a soft start. It only provides output after if has attained desired output voltage. This takes care of all surges. Also, when the volume is turned-up on the amplifier it needs more power. Servo continuously adjusts itself to give constant voltage. I can't do without one.....

Sumit

Sumit,

i have v-guard digital stabilizer when powered on takes a minimum 5 sec
to give the o/p voltage. so there is no rush in.

servo may be the best fit, but there is a cost associated to it.

Thanks,
Prakash.

hey brothers sorry for late reply

right now i don't have any problem with v-gaurd

hey friends did i make a wrong choice of v-gaurd :sad:

Not at all buddy..worth investing in stbilizers..think u have taken a lifelong insurance policy for ur gadgets..
And as far as V.GUARD is considered, its a very leading brand. Its manufactured(HO at Cochin,Kerala) at Kerala and the quality is very good. Its also been exported. They got numerous manufacturing units spread in kerala and Tamilnadu..Aftersales service is also very good.

Cheers!!

RENJITH,
Trivandrum.

Not at all buddy..worth investing in stbilizers..think u have taken a lifelong insurance policy for ur gadgets..
And as far as V.GUARD is considered, its a very leading brand. Its manufactured(HO at Cochin,Kerala) at Kerala and the quality is very good. Its also been exported. They got numerous manufacturing units spread in kerala and Tamilnadu..Aftersales service is also very good.

Cheers!!

RENJITH,
Trivandrum.

really brother are you sure :)

so it means my av appliances are secured :cool:

v guard is ok but its output voltage is +or _ 7%. where as servo stabiliser out put is between +or_ 1% which is a whole lot better.

Last edited:
v guard is ok but its output voltage is +or _ 7%. where as servo stabiliser out put is between +or_ 1% which is a whole lot better.

hey brother thanks for reply but i have purchased two v-gaurd digi 200

no i can't do anything now :indifferent14:

i guess i have to live with it now ;)

as far as their performance i can definetly say my equipments now performing at their best :cool:

Sorry to hijack the forum, but is a digital stabilizer required for lcd tv? because v-guard is advertising in their product range - digital stabilzers for lcd tv......i haven't connected my lcd tv to any stabilizer...so curious to know..

RENJITH

Sorry to hijack the forum, but is a digital stabilizer required for lcd tv? because v-guard is advertising in their product range - digital stabilzers for lcd tv......i haven't connected my lcd tv to any stabilizer...so curious to know..

RENJITH

definetly bro :eek:hyeah:

i tell you my own experience i'm happy with my decisions with v-gaurd digi 200

i guess don't stabs with crt tube tvs in my opinion it get busted

RENJITH

Oh yes, do go with a digital/electronic stabilizer at the very least.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back