Valve Tube Amps & Speakers

Pankaj Sardana

Hi I'm looking to buy Valve Amp and a pair of speakers , and a turntable as well. any Suggestion where , which and if I can get used that's ok as well.

U need pre & power combination ?? Or integrated tube amplifier?? U need Chinese brand ?? Or US brand?? Your budget ???
Hi I'm looking to buy Valve Amp and a pair of speakers , and a turntable as well. any Suggestion where , which and if I can get used that's ok as well.

Thats too vague in my opinion. You need to research and maybe shortlist a few components. Members here can then help you finalize.

MaSh

Thats too vague in my opinion. You need to research and maybe shortlist a few components. Members here can then help you finalize.

MaSh
I'm interested in cadence speakers as I had heard them but they are no longer in production. I also like cayin audio, ddeckware , quad,jadis . Speakers I'm liking the heritage series of Klipsch, JBL & Warfdale.
Any suggestions and leads, would be appreciated. Used in good condition can also be considered. Im in Punjab .
whats your budget ?

Do you already have LPs ?
I'm interested in cadence speakers as I had heard them but they are no longer in production. I also like cayin audio, ddeckware , quad,jadis . Speakers I'm liking the heritage series of Klipsch, JBL & Warfdale.
Any suggestions and leads, would be appreciated. Used in good condition can also be considered. Im in Punjab .

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadence does not manufacture these speakers anymore due to the problem with the panels.
They are also not able to provide service anymore for the panels.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back