velodyne spl 1500r vs velodyne dd-15?

manu4panjab

hey bros.

both velo spl 1500r and dd-15 [rice same at 125000
if i have to choose between these 2 which one to choose and which is easy to set-up

hey bros.

both velo spl 1500r and dd-15 [rice same at 125000
if i have to choose between these 2 which one to choose and which is easy to set-up

I think you started searching for a sub for a long time and i could see the budget keep on varying. First fix your budget, that will help you in fixing a range. With the cost of 1.25lakh, i would always prefer DIY, you will get a killer sub (most probably an array of 2 or 3) Try searching different forums related to DIY subs.

How about saving a bit more and get the mighty DD18 itself?

But if this is as much as you can stretch, then going by how good the DD18 is, the younger brother can't be too far behind. Hope this helps.

I think you started searching for a sub for a long time and i could see the budget keep on varying. First fix your budget, that will help you in fixing a range. With the cost of 1.25lakh, i would always prefer DIY, you will get a killer sub (most probably an array of 2 or 3) Try searching different forums related to DIY subs.

u r absolutely right about my sub search,first tell me how's ur diy sub perform to be frank sajith bhai i nees a sub that goes down below 20hz something 15 to 18hz range and also subash here suggest me supercube reference sub but looking at various another forum they said it specs are only good o paper especially there frequency response they said always add 10hz to their spec rating liek deftech reference is 11hz but if we add 10 it willo be 21hz

right now i have one lacs in my pocket :D so which way to go ,to be very frank building diy sub here in my city is kinda risky coz the person whom i talking who makes dj subs

u r absolutely right about my sub search,first tell me how's ur diy sub perform to be frank sajith bhai i nees a sub that goes down below 20hz something 15 to 18hz range and also subash here suggest me supercube reference sub but looking at various another forum they said it specs are only good o paper especially there frequency response they said always add 10hz to their spec rating liek deftech reference is 11hz but if we add 10 it willo be 21hz

10Hz, what are you going to do with that? Mine is not yet completed (beat me...laziness) and it will be tuned to around 21/22Hz.

10Hz, what are you going to do with that? Mine is not yet completed (beat me...laziness) and it will be tuned to around 21/22Hz.

hey bro whenever us sub complete please let me know so i cam make my mind also i'm looking at axiom audio ep500 subwoofer what ur thoughts on it and its delivery status is it safe or not

If Axiom is your final choice, don't worry about the the experience with Axiom, they are a very professional and reputed company with excellent pre-post customer service.

about DIY subs , u need the correct personal to build it for you , or else u may end up in trouble
try to contact srikanth (sounds great) for DIY subs

also chk out the klipsch RT12D sub , has some very good reviews, and may come under your price bracket

i have just receive an email from axiom audio the price for ep500 subwoofer is 69000/- and they said local taxes will payable to the carrier upon delivery so what will be the local tax charges :rolleyes: and they also said that india is regular country they send products to india every months or two

Last edited:
i have just receive an email from axiom audio the price for ep500 subwoofer is 69000/- and they said local taxes will payable to the carrier upon delivery so what will be the local tax charges :rolleyes: and they also said that india is regular country they send products to india every months or two

Then if you have budget, try EP 600/800.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back