Very very very rare Thorens CD-53 changer

kuruvilajacob

Dear Forum members,

I got a very rare Thorens Symphony CD-53 changer . I still have to get its platters and spindles. I hope I get them. They were made in the 40's and the one I got is traced to it's original owner(who is no more). He paid Rs.1500 in the 40's for this player. It is unique that it plays both sides of the record. I hope I will be able to get the missing parts so that I can get my friend to put it together. If you want to see its working , you can check Thorens CD-50 on u tube. I will attach pics shortly

kuruvilajacob

Boy you sure dig em up Kuruvilajacob! Will head over to YouTube to check it out. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Forum members,

I got a very rare Thorens Symphony CD-53 changer . I still have to get its platters and spindles. I hope I get them. They were made in the 40's and the one I got is traced to it's original owner(who is no more). He paid Rs.1500 in the 40's for this player. It is unique that it plays both sides of the record. I hope I will be able to get the missing parts so that I can get my friend to put it together. If you want to see its working , you can check Thorens CD-50 on u tube. I will attach pics shortly

kuruvilajacob

Just watched the video on Youtube, fab. Feels great to see such a product from Thorens.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back