Victor Wooten - Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai

psychotropic

Possibly the best bass player in the world and a multi-grammy award winner Victor Wooten will be playing in Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Bombay on April 4, 5, 7 and 8. More details available here.

Welcome to Swarnabhoomi Academy of Music

If you haven't heard him, just go to youtube and type in his name and prepare to be astounded.

This guy is amazing, have seen him live. He was the bassist of the year by Guitar magazine at least 5 times

Didn't know about this! Just booked my ticket online.

:signthankspin: to psychotropic

Possibly the best bass player in the world and a multi-grammy award winner Victor Wooten will be playing in Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Bombay on April 4, 5, 7 and 8. More details available here.

Welcome to Swarnabhoomi Academy of Music

If you haven't heard him, just go to youtube and type in his name and prepare to be astounded.

Sucks to be in Pune. This guy is GOOD! I haven't heard his solo work, but some of the stuff he has done in Bela Fleck & The Flecktones is mindblowing.

Hi,

How many of the Madras forum members planning to go?

I am going.

Regards
Rajiv

Due to an incredible goof-up and tardiness on my part, I've ended up with no ticket and it appears that the online booking has now been closed. If anyone here has an extra ticket (<Rs.1000) to spare, I'd be more than willing to buy it off you. Kindly let me know... :)

Due to an incredible goof-up and tardiness on my part, I've ended up with no ticket and it appears that the online booking has now been closed. If anyone here has an extra ticket (<Rs.1000) to spare, I'd be more than willing to buy it off you. Kindly let me know... :)

Contact Shriram at +91-97909-64952. I had called him yesterday & he was willing to send as many number of tkts across but I'm really frustated to sitout due to my viral fever. I was running a temp of 104 F till today morn.:sad:

By the way, he said tkts are available at unwind centre at besantnagar. If not avaialble (unlikely) you can go to venue directly. I'm sure it will be available there.

Contact Shriram at +91-97909-64952. I had called him yesterday & he was willing to send as many number of tkts across but I'm really frustated to sitout due to my viral fever. I was running a temp of 104 F till today morn.:sad:

By the way, he said tkts are available at unwind centre at besantnagar. If not avaialble (unlikely) you can go to venue directly. I'm sure it will be available there.

Damn, bad luck, huh? Anyway will try my luck at the venue. Get well soon! :)

I was there at the concert...victor rocked:clapping:..mind blowing..in the first half prasanna was enthralling the audience with tracks from egl,peaceful and be the change and then it was victor's show all the way..his solo gave me goosebumps..what a talent..the skill level he displayed was something out of the world..ghatam karthik was a stand out too...
sore points were the audience who had no respect for the performing artists :sad: and prasanna for hogging the limelight from victor :lol:

i ended up missing it because of work, i am billing the ticket to my client....if i had seen gruby's request, i would have sent him along my ticket....very disappointed. Any more feedback on the show?

Looks like there's bad luck all around! I managed to missed the damned show cuz of Mr. Murphy. 'Disappointed' doesn't even begin to express what I feel. :mad:

I seriously hope Rajiv made it...:)

Hi,

I too did not make it.:eek:
Family comitments.:mad:

My nephew and his friend used my tickets and he says that the show was awesome.

Regards
Rajiv

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back