• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Vintage Electronics

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

kvsrao

Hi
My Name is KVS Rao from Bangalore , I am 70 year old,I used to service all Vintage Systems Like Spool Recorders (Reel to reel ) amplifiers, Cassette Decks and other vintage music systems doing it from last 45 years. it is just a hobby (free no charges ) any model any make

SachinChavan

Hi
My Name is KVS Rao from Bangalore , I am 70 year old,I used to service all Vintage Systems Like Spool Recorders (Reel to reel ) amplifiers, Cassette Decks and other vintage music systems doing it from last 45 years. it is just a hobby (free no charges ) any model any make
Why are all hobbyists in Bangalore?:confused:

Mr Rao, it’s good to know people like you exist. Welcome to the forum.

Jayant_S

Hello Mr Rao. Great to know you're in Bangalore!
Are you still restoring/servicing vintage gear? I have an ancient R2R recorder in storage that could use help from a hobbyist like you :)

mshifi

Hi
Dear Mr Rao, welcome to the forum. I think its a great hobby.

chandruybl

Hi
if you come across anybody disposing off their well maintained cassette deck,pls do let me know sir..

mitti

Hi
hai , looking for R2R players...,

Mahi

Hi
Hi rao sir, you have turntable belt, 12 inches Length, I need one belt, iam staying close to your apartment, unfortunately I lost your contact no