Visit to Norge, Mumbai. SFW

Hello, Did you notice the passion that the gentleman Mr Bajaj carries for the audio and his work? When I went there to buy the pre power combo, it was the meeting with him which I still, and will always cherish.

In my own personal and humble opinion, Norge components beat the products in higher price range.
Regards, sann'

Last edited:
Hey sann that explains it! You see, Mr. Bajaj wasn't around when i visited. Also, having heard so much about Norge over the years, i guess i went there expecting way too much. Im just trying to evaluate the price vs. performance aspect...im now looking into the topping tp 20 and a set of bookshelfs. Any suggestions?

I have heard Tripath 2020 with my 90db sensitive Focal's, and it sounded beautiful.
As Keith suggested CA-30 is an excellent VFM and very good sounding speaker.

The problem is that they don't have proper listening room.Also they have old CDp which I personally didn't like.When I heard Norge 2060 at another place I was surprised to get good sound quality which I missed in their room.

The problem is that they don't have proper listening room.Also they have old CDp which I personally didn't like.When I heard Norge 2060 at another place I was surprised to get good sound quality which I missed in their room.

Absolutely.. a well setup demo room would do wonders for them! Their present setup does no justice to their products

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back