VU 32k160MREVD Review

swainsoumya

recently i bought the Vu 32 inch hd ready tv (Vu 32k160MREVD)for my secondary tv.I paid about 13k for the tv From online E commerce giant Flipkart.

As the delivery guy Delivered tv yesterday ,I didn't opened it for installation as per Flipkart Protocols.

The installation only to be done by The Vu technician in between 3 days after the delivery.

The Packing seems clean.. ;)

I will post the full review after the installation completes. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 86
When you connect headphones or external speakers to the headphones jack, do you hear hiss noise? (when muted and also when audio is playing)

I too got a 40inch FullHD Vu tv for 18k flat! Seemed like a steal. Waiting for the installation as well.

Got this Vu 32k160MREVD for just 11,700 rupees only. Actual price 15,490. 2000 off in Flipkart app and again 10% off (Citibank) from 13000 which final price was 11.7k. waiting for my parcel to be arrived. waiting for your review soon :)

Got this Vu 32k160MREVD for just 11,700 rupees only. Actual price 15,490. 2000 off in Flipkart app and again 10% off (Citibank) from 13000 which final price was 11.7k. waiting for my parcel to be arrived. waiting for your review soon :)

Sandeep,

I too went to the Flipkart app but was not able to see the Rs 2000 off offer. The further 10% off you got was for using a Citibank credit card?

Regards.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back