Vu 75 inch QLED - Launch 7th Jan 2022

Vivek_M

Lets hope this one does better than Xiaomi 75 inch
Only drawback if you want for gaming is thats its 60Hz

It just says it is direct lit. But not if full array local dimming. Quantum dot without local dimming is not so good.

IMHO, VU, MI, etc are great budget TVs. But i would hesitate to put 1 lakh and above on these brands.

I'm in the market for a big screen TV and have read the entire MI Qled 75 thread. But can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it or even the ~85k Hisense U6G.

IMHO, VU, MI, etc are great budget TVs. But i would hesitate to put 1 lakh and above on these brands.

I'm in the market for a big screen TV and have read the entire MI Qled 75 thread. But can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it or even the ~85k Hisense U6G.
I am fascinated by ppl who spend even a lakh on a tv that they expect to get trouble from.
A tv is a everyday use item and getting it repaired every few months, even under warranty, would be a unnecessary hassle.
I had my last tv for 14 years , a sony LCD and its still lying in one of the guest rooms , in a working condition. Never had a minute of trouble from it.

I am fascinated by ppl who spend even a lakh on a tv that they expect to get trouble from.
A tv is a everyday use item and getting it repaired every few months, even under warranty, would be a unnecessary hassle.
I had my last tv for 14 years , a sony LCD and its still lying in one of the guest rooms , in a working condition. Never had a minute of trouble from it.
But that is not the case at least in my experience. Vu tv been using for 4 years and my sis using xiaomi tv for 6 years I think... No repairs nothing...there are brands that have bad customer service but in my opinion vu and xiaomi are not those brands

I was the first person to buy a TCL 55 inch 2K LED tv back in 2013 at 30K when TCL came to India first time

and no one was ready to buy their televisions then, people were buying 55 inches then for 1.5 to 2 lakhs from Sony/Samsung

Its been 8 years and the TV has worked flawlessly

and the picture quality is super till date.

So Im willing to invest my 1 lakh on VU or TCL if they come with updated QLED 75 inch models

and use the extra money other electronics.

Xiaomi is not comparable to VU or TCL both of which do very well quality products in India and also in USA (TCL)

TV got delivered and installed yesterday.

So far so good

Picture quality is excellent
Apps and interface super smooth no lag
Sound at 40W loud and adequate for a 15 x 10 feet room

Im not too technical for nitty gritty but overall
very impressed with the picture quality and sound.

TV got delivered and installed yesterday.

So far so good

Picture quality is excellent
Apps and interface super smooth no lag
Sound at 40W loud and adequate for a 15 x 10 feet room

Im not too technical for nitty gritty but overall
very impressed with the picture quality and sound.
How much did it cost eventually? Were there any launch offers that you could benefit from? And did you compare it against the Mi QLED 75"?

Was there a wall mount kit out of the box, or was it offered on delivery?

How many HDMI ports and which version of ARC is implemented?

How's the brightness if watching during daylight?

How much did it cost eventually? Were there any launch offers that you could benefit from? And did you compare it against the Mi QLED 75"?
It cost me Rs. 1.14 lakhs at Flipkart

Was there a wall mount kit out of the box, or was it offered on delivery?
Wall mount kit included

How many HDMI ports and which version of ARC is implemented?
Check the complete specs here:

How's the brightness if watching during daylight?
Yes easy to watch in daylight no issues

Mi QLED 75 reviews were full of complaints so thats why never bothered to look at it or compare with it..

Vu interface and apps are extremely smooth and fast

eArc is v2.3

I looked at the specs of VU TV and noticed the power consumption of VU TV is at ~225 W, while MI Q1 75 is 360 W.

Wondering, why MI TV requires more power, or why VU consumes less power?

Im extremely impressed with the picture quality, speed and sound of this TV

External review I saw here for all to decide

Go for it, this TV is a good purchase.
Great to hear that but the channel you've quoted though i followed it initially too however after using their suggested vu tv for 3 years, I can say that she doesn't tell many things about shortcomings once she likes a brand or tv

Why do they mention California that too in Bold letters. Bought almost 4 VU Televisions and all of them failed exactly after 3 and half years. Took extended warranty for 2 years. It's like someone planting a Timer in it. All of them failed. Most common problem is Horizontal lines.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back