VU TVs Reviews

anyone got the code to enter service menu on 32" VU6545 ?

If so please post the codes , the ones which was posted earlier for VU 32K160 , doesnt work on 6545 model

I'm also searching rigorously for VU 32d6545 service menu code.
Someone found out for 32k tv but having trouble finding for 32d. Please someone look into it.
Thank you

Guys it may be late, but for who planing to buy VU Led tv , You can try to call their customer call number which is the one way to log your issues after sale.I have tried several time no one is picking up.So i cancel my order . Their picture quality is amazing it seems , but after sale if problem comes then it ill be a head ache.

I got the 40 inch Vu from Flipkart a few weeks back. Delivered and installed promptly. No issues so far. The picture quality is good but the audio is quite poor quality. So had to take audio out from the source. A good buy for the price.

I tried couple of movies (usb - 1TB hdd) with VOB formats. All the VOB formats say "incompatible audio" even though it does play the movie. Can anyone enlighten me to play the videos for this format WITH AUDIO? Its 40" D6575 model.

Guys,
I recently bought VU55UH8475 for 49,500 Rs.Installation took a little bit longer,after some very angry calls to customer care.Here are my initial impressions on this TV.I am comparing this TV to my old TV i.e Samsung UA55D8000 ( cost me 1,90,000 Rs back in 2012 ).

Looks

VU looks good for a TV costing 50,000Rs,obviously not that good as my Samsung.But,not much to complain either.

Performance

VU is surprisingly faster than Samsung in this department,thanks to the quadcore processor.The videos from pendrive load faster in VU compared to Samsung.Everything seems faster,especially Smart functions.There is a noticeable lag in Samsung,when accessing the browser or other smart TV apps.

Picture quality

Picture quality on Tatasky HD in VU is surprisingly good,on par with Samsung,if not better.Bluray videos also looked good.

I couldn't play some videos taken from my galaxy s6 edge on samsung,but i can play those videos on VU.They look gorgeous.

I could connect my Tatasky HD HDMI card only to HDMI 2 on VU.If I connect to other HDMI ports,it showing as no signal.Can anybody tell me the reason for this? When i switch on the TV,it doesn't go directly to HDMI 2 and play Tatasky,can we configure this or we have to slect everytime the input signal?
Vu TV owners can clarify this.All in all a good purchase in my opinion,even if it lasts only 3 years.Thank you.

Check if other things (DVD player/Android box etc) can be used on other HDMI port. If nothing works on that, time to replace the TV as chances of the busted HDMI port are high then.

Today visited my BIL who bought 49 inch VU last week. I played videos from my 1 TB WD USB HDD and the picture quality was awesome. I full HD content was looking gorgeous. Sound quality from the TV speakers is pathetic. Overall I liked the TV. When I upgrade from my 42 inch plasma, I would seriously consider 55 inch Vu/LeEco/InFocus. These are bang for the buck TVs.

Planning to buy Vu 40D6535 from tatacliq for 19500. In flipkart , though its price is 17500, tatacliq is offering 5 yrs warranty. is it worth/useful to buy with 5 yrs warranty? How is the after sale service of Vu?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back