Want help to decide on Basic HTiB

Anilvarma

hi guys..

I have some queries regarding basic HTiB

First i will describe my setup

I have a 32 inch panasonic LCD, an Xbox 360

Now i want to buy a HD media player and HTiB, My budget is 30k
I will use the setup for gaming and movie watching, and a little bit of music.

first i decided to buy Z5500, connect it to the tv via Optical out and connect my xbox and media player to the tv so that the setup will be like

Xbox360
------>TV------->Z5500
Media player (HDMI) (OPTICAL)

I checked in some forums and came to know that Tv cant output 5.1 through Optical and i cant enjoy 5.1 from movies and games is it true?

If it is true i want to buy a home theater with Av receiver than a DVD player offered by companies like Sony or Philips as i already have a DVD player.

So give me an advice to buy basic HTIB + Media player under 30k

And i recently saw reviews of compro Media player, one site which reviewed it stated that it plays high bitrate MKVs better than players like WDTV,IOMEGA seagate and ASUS o air.

Thanks

hi guys..

I have some queries regarding basic HTiB

First i will describe my setup

I have a 32 inch panasonic LCD, an Xbox 360

Now i want to buy a HD media player and HTiB, My budget is 30k
I will use the setup for gaming and movie watching, and a little bit of music.

first i decided to buy Z5500, connect it to the tv via Optical out and connect my xbox and media player to the tv so that the setup will be like

Xbox360
------>TV------->Z5500
Media player (HDMI) (OPTICAL)

I checked in some forums and came to know that Tv cant output 5.1 through Optical and i cant enjoy 5.1 from movies and games is it true?

If it is true i want to buy a home theater with Av receiver than a DVD player offered by companies like Sony or Philips as i already have a DVD player.

So give me an advice to buy basic HTIB + Media player under 30k

And i recently saw reviews of compro Media player, one site which reviewed it stated that it plays high bitrate MKVs better than players like WDTV,IOMEGA seagate and ASUS o air.

Thanks

With in your budget you can go for Onkyo 3300 / 3305 with rest of the money you can buy a ASUS or ACRyan mini ... Ezone has an offer for 3305 receiver + Philips BDP 7500 for 25k..... The bdp plays mkvs too...

With in your budget you can go for Onkyo 3300 / 3305 with rest of the money you can buy a ASUS or ACRyan mini ... Ezone has an offer for 3305 receiver + Philips BDP 7500 for 25k..... The bdp plays mkvs too...

Thanks fro the info, so is the BDP enough to play all the media contents which i own through an external hdd.

and u said 3305 receiver does that mean i have to buy speakers again or are they included.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back