Projector HTIB Query

Rockfella

Hi,
I am thinking of upgrading to a 4k projector/screen and HTIB (I know it is not the best option but I don't anything more than an entry-level HTIB) I am in NCR. Need some insights on which projector and screen to buy. Some value-for-money options, please pour in your suggestions, make model anything..

TIA.
Vivek.

Last edited:
Hi
IMHO you should mention your budget, existing gear if any, room size etc so experts can give you better suggestions.
4K projector whith entery level Htib doesn't sound good to me.

Hi
IMHO you should mention your budget, existing gear if any, room size etc so experts can give you better suggestions.
4K projector whith entery level Htib doesn't sound good to me.
Thank you. Change of plans. Projector out, will get big TV later. Now thinking of getting HTIB or an entry level 5.1/7.1 speakers system and AVR. Can even get the Yamaha YHT 1840. Dolby Atmos will be good but is not a priority. Taga harmony speaker set + decent AVR can also do. I am wondering how this one is :

For some reason I love this brand. 2 of my friends have it and they love it. Room size 10x12 budget max 1L if the system is worth x2 cost of YHT1840. No gear except a 32" TV, I will use my GHTPC as source/player.

Last edited:
Well i am using taga harmony 506 (5.0) speaker package with denon x250bt, a taga 10" sub with a basic 55" led tv and trust me this setup is much better then entry level htib.
Your room size similar to mine so make sure you can manage tower speaker btw its really challenging but i had no option because i wanted tower speakers since long.
I use same system for music listening in 2.1 mode.
If you don't want or like tower speakers you can go for taga inmove 5.0 bookshelf speaker package small and compact.

Well i am using taga harmony 506 (5.0) speaker package with denon x250bt, a taga 10" sub with a basic 55" led tv and trust me this setup is much better then entry level htib.
Your room size similar to mine so make sure you can manage tower speaker btw its really challenging but i had no option because i wanted tower speakers since long.
I use same system for music listening in 2.1 mode.
If you don't want or like tower speakers you can go for taga inmove 5.0 bookshelf speaker package small and compact.
Thx buddy. I found out YHT1840 has a passive sub, I need and active one. Taga is in my list, was wondering if a demo is possible. I've heard mised reviews about Taga. Don't mind FS at all. I think they look amazing abd probably sound fuller.

If you are looking for tower speaker package then trust me Taga is the most vfm speaker in its price range.
Normally you get satelite speaker package in this price range, which are good for movies & ott but for music and gamming tower speakers are much better imo.
Still i recommend you must have audition before buying any speaker.

If you are looking for tower speaker package then trust me Taga is the most vfm speaker in its price range.
Normally you get satelite speaker package in this price range, which are good for movies & ott but for music and gamming tower speakers are much better imo.
Still i recommend you must have audition before buying any speaker.
I will audition 💯! Thx 😊

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back