Would you recommend Benq HT 575

biswas.dipan

Hi
I want to buy a projector for the first time. 4K projector is very costly ( budget is less than 1 lakh for projector and screen) so I am going for a HD projector. I have though of buying benq HT575 with a big vue 120 inch fixed frame projector screen. Both from Amazon India.costing total of 71k+15k. I want to use it only for watching movies from fire stick 4k. Please suggest any better value for money projector screen setup.or is this the best I can get in less than 1 lakh.

Dont buy from Amazon. Check in shops and local vendors. you will get better pricing and options there.

+1 to what @rshri said, there are local vendors who'll give you a better deal on the projector.

BenQ 575 is good projector, not sure if it warrants that money. But before that, analyze the room pls. The distance to project 120in image is around 13-14 feet. Positioning needs to be done properly to make it obstacle free. Think over this.

Evaluate Benq 685 and Epson TW750 as well. In my opinion for movie and general viewing experience, all three will be very comparable. So depending on the bargain and offer, you could pick the one that works. People generally don't tend to suggest Optoma due to reliability issues, but I have had friends who've been enjoying Optoma issue free for long.

I am in the market for a short throw projector and my current pick is BenQ 700STi. Amazon lists 1.67L, but I guess I can get is in the range of 1.4-1.5L - need to find the dealers.

Thanks for the reply.
I am in Bangalore. I have checked with benq local distributor. He is giving me a quote of 81000 for benq ht 575. Any suggestions for local vendors in Bangalore where I can get it or the ones mentioned cheap.
My room i could manage 10 to 12 ft so screen size 100 to 120 inch

Thanks for the reply.
I am in Bangalore. I have checked with benq local distributor. He is giving me a quote of 81000 for benq ht 575. Any suggestions for local vendors in Bangalore where I can get it or the ones mentioned cheap.
My room i could manage 10 to 12 ft so screen size 100 to 120 inch
Stay away from that guy

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back