want price of M33i, Wharfedale9.5, MS906i

wnrao

dear friends,

i am looking at reasonably good sounding 2 Ch stereo set up on a shoe string budget.
auditioned marantz/Nad/denon/norge amp. i am satisfied with norge 1000 amp, putting price and SQ together. Norge 1000 (quoted price 10K) is available at vector systems, hyderabad . i want to pair it with VFM tower speakers ( no book shelfs pl). i have a special liking for big towers, both for their SQ and looks.

i have shortlisted from the advice of forum memebers here, following VFM FS speakers,
Mission 33i or 34i, Wharfedale 9.5 and Mordaunt short 906i.

of the above i want to pick up the most affordable, as i am of the opinion all above may sound reasonably good.

auditioned mordaunt and wharfedale n liked the SQ, yet to audition mission (who is the mission dealer in hydbad).

hence can any1 give the current prices of above speakers.

i got quote of wharfedale 9.5 for 28K and 9.6 for 38K from vector systems , hyderabad.

regards.

mission 33i is 12.3k and 34i is 18k at vijay sales..in mumbai..so u can check out the same at hyderabad..

The MS 906i was launched in India a few years back @22.5K per an AV magazine I saw.

Dunno the current price, should be less since its an older product now.

Cheers

Last edited:
The MS 906i was launched in India a few years back @22.5K per an AV magazine I saw.

Dunno the current price, should be less since its an older product now.

Cheers

thanks for the info, the dealer in hydbad quoted me 30.5k recently, may be i need to find the right source in hydbad or may be get it from some other city where its reasonably priced

thanks for the info, the dealer in hydbad quoted me 30.5k recently, may be i need to find the right source in hydbad or may be get it from some other city where its reasonably priced

I will post the scanned page of the MS906i launch from the AV magazine when I find it but you will have to get lucky to find that dealer who does not add the extra layer of cream in the pricing :)

Cheers

Check with the dealer in Bangalore I thk he can give you a better quote. Last time I checked it was within 30k somewhere around 25k. Anyway check with him for the latest prices.

Audio Planet
703/4, 6th B Cross, 3rd Block, Behind BDA Complex,
Koramangala,
Bangalore
India
Telephone: +91 9845019192

Check with the dealer in Bangalore I thk he can give you a better quote. Last time I checked it was within 30k somewhere around 25k. Anyway check with him for the latest prices.

Audio Planet
703/4, 6th B Cross, 3rd Block, Behind BDA Complex,
Koramangala,
Bangalore
India
Telephone: +91 9845019192

thanks again for the info. i will contact Bglr dealer

Rao,
Can you please tell where you checked the prices for MS. You need to find the right place in Hyd. I remember sound and vision had a Mission. Not sure if they still have it.

Rao,
Can you please tell where you checked the prices for MS. You need to find the right place in Hyd. I remember sound and vision had a Mission. Not sure if they still have it.

ya, they still have it , i suppose M66i something, i dint check the price as its not the model i am looking for. moreover SNV prices seems to be on the higher side for other items.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back