want to buy home theater fro 50-75 K

sapanbajpai

Hi Friends,

I want to buy a home theater for around 50 K . I do not have a very large room but will like the home theater to be powerful enough in case i change the room . I will use it mostly for music . I know home theater is not the best for only music but cannot afford to have a music system and home theater separately . I can go over from 50K to 75 k if i get superb quality guarantee. I live in Bangalore and would prefer brands that have service centers here . here are my options please comment out on pros and cons for each . Please suggest if you have any other options
1) Onkyo HTS 6200 ( 7.1 but no THS )
2) Onkyo HTS 990 (too big )
3) Denon AVR 1610 + wharfdale speakers ( does any one know exact model and cost )
4) onkyo hts 3100
5) denon avr 1610 + jamo s406 speakers
6) denon avr 1601 + onkyo speakers SKS-HT528

As you can see i am confused help me . added to that does any model support straeming music from network ?

Buddy

Are you really in a mood to get a good setup, or just for sake you are looking at a 5.1 System...

See if you are looking in for a good setup then, its always better to build your system over a period of time...

You can choose Denon, Cambridge and Yamaha as recievers..
And Q Acoustics, Wharfedale, Mission, etc as speakers...

Well i can give you some brief on a system with Q Acoustics...

Currently we are going on with an offer on 1000i Series...
That is for Demo Products, read the dedicated thread for the same...

Anyways, to give you a brief...
the 1010i 5.1 package which has a MRP of Rs.58,000 is on offer for Rs.43,500 only...and you can plug it across with Denon 1610 which is priced at Rs.30,000 MRP...
We can offer you the complete 5.1 Package including cables, etc including installations @ Rs.75,000 which will include the following :

Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 Package (Cherry Color)
Denon - 1610
QED Spkr Cable - 50Mtrs
HDMI Cable - 1mtr...

I dont think thats a bad deal...is it...??? :p

Hi Mridul,

i like the offer . can you provide me with estimates for same set with denon avr 1901 in place of denon 1601 . any idea of prices on wharfdales speakers . i will like buying only 2 tower wharfdale speakers or q accosutic speakers and buy other later . it seems from ur repley that you are in this business . please provide me ur contact details . do u serve bangalore ?
Thanks
Sapan

Why not consider the Sonodyne package. Their FS Sonus 2605 V2 costs 24K a pair + Center Channel C2401 is around 5K + Dipole surrounds 19K a pair. This would cost u around 50K. And then u can buy an receiver for 20 - 25 K Max. And fianlly u can add an subwoofer later since ur budget doesn't permit it now.

Believe me. I auditioned this in Chennai and mightily impressed with it & hence recommending it. You will not need an subwoofer. This FS kicks lots of bass....

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back