Want to buy Onkyo TX-NR609 from Ebay GEB

A few days before it was not possible on .com specifically for Onkyo 609 as I had checked on .com and it gave the red warnings! But I checked now and it is indeed possible.:yahoo:

:eek:hyeah:
My only hitch with .com online buy is 110v product ... step down makes me uneasy somehow .... not to mention the exchange rates are soooo adverse atm. Also I will be visiting Dubai soon so I can try my luck there b4 going for this.

A few days before it was not possible on .com specifically for Onkyo 609 as I had checked on .com and it gave the red warnings! But I checked now and it is indeed possible.:yahoo:

My only hitch with .com online buy is 110v product ... step down makes me uneasy somehow .... not to mention the exchange rates are sooo adverse atm. Also I will be visiting Dubai soon so I can try my luck there b4 going for this.

Edit: Ahh stupid network made me double post it ... Mods please remove this dup post. Thanks.

My only hitch with .com online buy is 110v product ... step down makes me uneasy somehow .... not to mention the exchange rates are soooo adverse atm. Also I will be visiting Dubai soon so I can try my luck there b4 going for this.

Many users in forum are using 110v product from US. Should be fine. But if a 220v one is available then it will better anyday :)

Confirmed! Now Amazon.com does *indeed* ship to India. At US$628.72 its a killer deal... Go for it... Step down (1kva) would cost INR 3K (I got it for INR 2975 a week back)... All inclusive, it still makes this a lot more cheaper than any other available options...

I usually shop online from US sites and the credit card company applies it's own currency selling rate which is usually around a rupee higher than the market rate (check rates at xe.com)... But, they also charge an extra foreign currency transaction fee... In any case, you can call up your credit card helpline to know their existing rates and extra charges for foreign currency transaction...

I checked with amazon.de and I could reach the checkout page which means they would ship to India
Order Summary Amazon.de
Articles: EUR 369.28
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Total excluding VAT: EUR 409.28
VAT: EUR 0.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 127.19
Total amount: EUR 536.47

~35K @66Rs/EUR.
What is the currency rate applied if one pays through credit/debit card?

Edit: at 628$ US version is cheaper but one will have to spend on voltage convertor.

Any idea where I can get a demo on Onkyo 609 in Pune?

PS: This can help you translate : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fi...ary-and-google-t/versions/?page=1#version-3.1

I checked with amazon.de and I could reach the checkout page which means they would ship to India
Order Summary Amazon.de
Articles: EUR 369.28
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Total excluding VAT: EUR 409.28
VAT: EUR 0.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 127.19
Total amount: EUR 536.47

~35K @66Rs/EUR.
What is the currency rate applied if one pays through credit/debit card?

Edit: at 628$ US version is cheaper but one will have to spend on voltage convertor.

Any idea where I can get a demo on Onkyo 609 in Pune?

PS: This can help you translate : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fi...ary-and-google-t/versions/?page=1#version-3.1

Via card will add anywhere between 2-3% on the RBI rates.
One better way - i.e. if you have a friend in US - is to do a Hawala transaction :)

Amazon.de has a better deal now..
for a 220 v TX Nr 609 it comes around 34 K with exorbitant exchange rates.

Zwischensumme: EUR 335,29
Verpackung & Versand: EUR 40,00
-----
Summe ohne MwSt.: EUR 375,29
Anzurechnende MwSt.: EUR 0,00
-----
Summe: EUR 375,29
Vorauszahlung der Importgebhr: EUR 98,26
-----
Gesamtsumme: EUR 473,55

Mates, another forum member has bought 609 from Amazon.de, landed price inclusive everything is approx 32 k. Pros: 220V & UPS shipping. You guys should consider this in case planning for an online purchase ....

I think he is referring to this site Amazon.de. Use the google chrome to open the site and set it to translate it to english automatically. The total landed price is coming to euro 470 odd.

I think he is referring to this site Amazon.de. Use the google chrome to open the site and set it to translate it to english automatically. The total landed price is coming to euro 470 odd.

Yes..I got this from Amazon.de . Sharp 5 days took for shipping. It came intact and playing beautifully.
I know it is a risk of 1 year (Warranty period) ..then it is all the same !
Took a chance since Profx quoted 45 k for the same in Bangalore. !

Regards
Pradeep

just checked on amazon.de for denon 1912. delivered to navi mumbai address - 462 i.e approx 32,500 INR @ 70INR/ (including customs etc). not a bad deal...

cheers

just checked on amazon.de for denon 1912. delivered to navi mumbai address - 462 i.e approx 32,500 INR @ 70INR/ (including customs etc). not a bad deal...

cheers

Mate, compared to the 46k launch price of 609 in India cannot expect more at the moment than this deal....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back