Want to buy Onkyo TX-NR609 from Ebay GEB

I had ordered earlier from SYW. I got it cancelled. Still waiting for the refund.
25K+7K=32 K.
They will call u after a week asking for approx 4k money for shipping because the package will be above 5kg. Be sure of that. And they take HELLLL LOT of time to deliver.

Bad deal, as ebay as cheaper rates and they ship way faster than SYW. I ordered mine from GEB ebay. Already received and enjoying it.

I got same experiance from SYW. Ordered for onkyo i pod dock on 7 Nov 2011. They never called me informing delay in delivery. Whenever I called them, they would inform me delivery by next week. Finally I cancelled order on 5th January 2012 and am waiting for the refund.

I got same experiance from SYW. Ordered for onkyo i pod dock on 7 Nov 2011. They never called me informing delay in delivery. Whenever I called them, they would inform me delivery by next week. Finally I cancelled order on 5th January 2012 and am waiting for the refund.

Hi what is SYW

just checked on amazon.de for denon 1912. delivered to navi mumbai address - 462 i.e approx 32,500 INR @ 70INR/ (including customs etc). not a bad deal...

cheers
Hi nindo,

I tried to contact a vendor from amazon.de they asked for postal address to send the quote, but no response. Can you please share the vendor name , link which you bought Denon 1912 from amazon.de. Do customs call you to furnish the details.

Hi beneavin,

I have not bought the AVR yet. I have been just browsing around for deals. Just searched for denon 1912 on the site and selected the first deal.! Went till check out and, viola, it works.! Shall post the link though if u need in some time.

This is my first post, and thanks to the community for some great advice.

I went ahead and ordered a Denon 1912 from amazon.de, here is the breakup

Subtotal: EUR 310.08
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
-----
Total excluding VAT: EUR 350.08
VAT: EUR 0.00
-----
Total: EUR 350.08
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 81.62
-----
Total for this Shipment: EUR 431.70
-----

Actually the site lists price as 361 shipped from Amazon, when I proceeded to checkout, the subtotal came down to 310 for the item. I am not sure how it works.

Cheers!
Ravi

As far as i understand they reduce VAT for international purchases.

So the total comes down. But goes up again due to shipping charges and import fee.

yes i think this will be the price including customs which they term as "import free" which is taken in advance.

in their terms and conditions they mention that it is the maximum estimate of import fee and it may be lower (at times higher) and the extra will be refunded. But that is yet to be seen whether one gets a refund incase the fee/custom duty is lower. a buyer can update.

hi challasravi

i just ordered the same from amazon.de

this is for what i got.

For details on shipping (orders taken in a 2 deliveries)
Order Number: 302-9828054-9997118
Shipping: International Express Delivery
Item: EUR 264.69
------
Total excluding VAT: EUR 304.69
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 72.19
------
Total amount: EUR 376.88

i have added extra hdmi cables thats why a little more price.

do share your info when u got yours.

which speakers ur planning to buy with denon 1612 AVR ?

hi challasravi

Kaplan, Congrats! You will enjoy it

I am also looking at ETC, as I don't want bulky speakers. Pioneer might not be a good set as it a little bulky.

I received the AVR yesterday afternoon, as stated by UPS. Well packed and no damages.

Cheers!
Ravi

This is my first post, and thanks to the community for some great advice.

I went ahead and ordered a Denon 1912 from amazon.de, here is the breakup

Subtotal: EUR 310.08
-----
Total excluding VAT: EUR 350.08
-----
Total: EUR 350.08
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 81.62
-----
Total for this Shipment: EUR 431.70
-----

Actually the site lists price as 361 shipped from Amazon, when I proceeded to checkout, the subtotal came down to 310 for the item. I am not sure how it works.

Cheers!
Ravi

hi challasravi

this is for what i got.

For details on shipping (orders taken in a 2 deliveries)
Order Number: 302-9828054-9997118
Shipping: International Express Delivery
Item: EUR 264.69
------
Total excluding VAT: EUR 304.69
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 72.19
------
Total amount: EUR 376.88

i have added extra hdmi cables thats why a little more price.

do share your info when u got yours.

which speakers ur planning to buy with denon 1612 AVR ?

Sorry Wrong post... Prices on amazon are in EURO s only.... I was confused,, hw GERMAN MARK s are not mentioned

Hi, In Amazon.de for Denon 1912 basic price is being shown as EUR 379 and not EUR 310.

Please provide if there is any particular link.

Hi, In Amazon.de for Denon 1912 basic price is being shown as EUR 379 and not EUR 310.

Please provide if there is any particular link.

The price listed above in the post is excluding VAT which is not applicable for international shipments. So the reduction in the price is less VAT which comes to 69 euros. So you need to create an account with amazon.de and add this product Denon 1912 to the cart and then put in your credit card details and at the end before you confirm the order the total price including shipping/customs less VAT is displayed which will be exactly as listed in the above post.
Hope this helps.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back