Wanted Cassette Deck

kumareshwar

Hi,

I am looking for a used Cassette Deck of Denon/Technics/Marantz or any other good brand in excellent condition.

The specs and condition of the deck must be good enough to be a part of my HT setup. I have a Denon AVR 1909 receiver and a Wharfedale 9.6 7.1 speaker setup.

A 3 head model is preferable with good frequency range, Dolby B/C Noise reduction. Hiss Control, Auto Reverse etc etc. I'd prefer one with a remote control.

I live in Hyderabad.

Eswar.

Last edited:
how much of an enhancement are you expecting from the cassette deck? I woudl use a standard deck and connect via analogue. Also cant you use a digital source for the songs you have on cassette?

Hi,

I am looking for a used Cassette Deck of Denon/Technics/Marantz or any other good brand in excellent condition.

The specs and condition of the deck must be good enough to be a part of my HT setup. I have a Denon AVR 1909 receiver and a Wharfedale 9.6 7.1 speaker setup.

A 3 head model is preferable with good frequency range, Dolby B/C Noise reduction. Hiss Control, Auto Reverse etc etc. I'd prefer one with a remote control.

I live in Hyderabad.

Eswar.

Go for an Onkyo.
They make a pretty good Cassette deck, parts are available along with trained service support.
I know persons owning Denon/Nakamichi whose decks are lying inoperable bec of lack of parts & persons with training & experience in cassette deck repair, so going for a used deck from such manufacturers is dicey.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back