Warning: Be careful while buying from Xtreamer India

avink

Recently my xtreamer pro remote stopped working and I tried contacting Xtreamer India(NV trading).Inspite of my multiple attempts, I didnt recieve any response what so ever. I tried sending email to both their support and sales email IDs - no response. Sent PM to NV.trading(they recently changed thier name from xtreamer.india ??) on this forum - no response. Tried calling up the phone number (I was communicating on this number with Sumit of Nv trading when i bought Xtreamer last year) - wrong number.

I contacted another member on this forum who had some problem with his newly bought under warranty Xtreamer and was trying to contact them couple of months ago. He didn't receive any response and he eventually stopped trying. I also wrote to Xtreamer global (through their web form) asking if nv trading was still their authorized reseller but received a very cryptic reply with some standard text like- You should ask for warrenty terms and all the stuff. I am not sure the guy even understood what i was asking for. Anywaz ..though I fixed my remote though a local guy here but I thought i will warn other folks about the shockingly irresponsible and non-responsive vendor.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back