Wharfedale 10.1, 10CS, 10DFS, SW150- Superb Package

anstri

Hi guys,

I had purchased a yamaha v463 a few months back and was using with a old speaker set i had. i recently upgraded my speakers to Wharfedale:

10.1- Front
10CS- Center
10DFS: surround
SW150: Sub

I did a lot of research and went for the above speakrs. They are not available as a package, have to be bought individually. It sounds extermely good and would recommend this for anyone looking at a very good quality speaker system for a price of about Rs 52,000. List price is 69,000 but i negotiated quite a lot.:eek:

I am very impressed with the 10.1- beutiful speakers for front channel or a stereo setup. 10cs as center looks really large, and sounds even better.

SW150: great sub for the price. much better than the new diomond 10 subs-sx and mx.

I played quite a few music dvds and they sound brilliant with yamaha v463. Music on a stereo mode with front and sub only sounded great too. Movies- dvds had some great punch too. Though for the divx movies i had to increase the volume quite a bit and still the effect was not that great.

All in all very happy:D

what was MRP for Diamond 10DFS

10.1 - 15k
10CS - 13k
SW150 - 21k

Is 10DFS MRP = 18k That seems a little high

Mistake. It should be 20k

The MRP total for the other 3 adds upto 21+15+13=49k
He claims to have been quoted 69k for the package. Thus the quote for 10DFS must be 20k. This seems to be very high.

Where did you get the figure 18K from?

Hi guys,

I had purchased a yamaha v463 a few months back and was using with a old speaker set i had. i recently upgraded my speakers to Wharfedale:

10.1- Front
10CS- Center
10DFS: surround
SW150: Sub

I did a lot of research and went for the above speakrs. They are not available as a package, have to be bought individually. It sounds extermely good and would recommend this for anyone looking at a very good quality speaker system for a price of about Rs 52,000. List price is 69,000 but i negotiated quite a lot.:eek:

I am very impressed with the 10.1- beutiful speakers for front channel or a stereo setup. 10cs as center looks really large, and sounds even better.

SW150: great sub for the price. much better than the new diomond 10 subs-sx and mx.

I played quite a few music dvds and they sound brilliant with yamaha v463. Music on a stereo mode with front and sub only sounded great too. Movies- dvds had some great punch too. Though for the divx movies i had to increase the volume quite a bit and still the effect was not that great.

All in all very happy:D

good price!!!!
good package!!!

enjoy!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congrats on your new speakers!
How much were the new series GX and MX sub? How were they? Did you try SW250?

Hi Friends,

I am soon gonna be an Identical Twins to anstri by buying Wharfdale 10.1 and SW150 and the CS & Surround. I bought a Yamaha RX-463 last week for 19K and just had a demo today at DesignerAudio, tardeo, Mumbai. The speakers were awesome.
I am waiting for a final quote from them.

RX-463 is @105W 6ohms while these speakers are rated max@100W is it safe???? I have sent them my ampli config just to confirm.

How about the warranty & after sales support??

hi,
need help getting wharfedale 10.1 in Delhi/NCR. Also, a Norge 2060.
folks, i need some help with my first decent set up.

sorry guys for the late response, logged in after quite some time. i think i got the mrp wrong, following are the correct mrps:
10.1: 15k
10cs: 13k
10dfs: 13k
SW150: 21k
Total= 62k

I also took high quality speaker wires and wall mount for 10.1 which costed me another 4k. I might have included that in the mrp.

You can buy this from alliance 4 at andheri, good people and have a good staff for installation.

Congrats on your new speakers!
How much were the new series GX and MX sub? How were they? Did you try SW250?

the 10 diomond series subs looks wise a more stylish but have a slight muffling problem. so went with sw150. I have placed it in my living room which is 10 ft by 16 ft. and is sufficient. so i didnt look at the mx, sx subs of the diomond 10

For my HT room under construction I already purchased yamaha RXV 863.My dealer at Coimbatore had recommonded the following package for yamaha and offered
Wharfedale Diamond 10
Diamond 10.6 twr+center10 cm+ surround 10 Dfs+ sub 10 gx - Rs. 88,000.00 nett.
Could any one comment on this.Shall I opt for this?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back