Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 speaker grill replacement

Bhaskar2008

Hello, Anybody can point me how to get Wharfedale Diamond speaker front Grill replaced? Any body sell it individually? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum Bhaskar.
What is the issue with the grill?. Is it the cloth, the tabs?

Hello, Anybody can point me how to get Wharfedale Diamond speaker front Grill replaced? Any body sell it individually? Thanks in advance.

If it is the cloth, then get any acoustically transparent cloth (black) from nearby textile store and you can cover the grille again.. Chiffon (saree) material is fairly transparent and thinnest material, could be used for the same.. Shouldn't cost more than Rs 250..

Which part of the frame is damaged exactly ? Can you give some details ?
I had an issue with the grill of the Wharfedale 9.0. The 4 attachment lugs had broken off. So I bought some 1 inch wide black elastic roll from Amazon, cut off the appropriate length, clipped the two ends of the elastic together with staples and wrapped it around the speaker. It holds the grill in place and looks nice too.
Since the 9.0s are quite small, I needed only one elastic band per speaker. Bigger speakers will require 2 elastic bands of course .....

Tab rubber worn out and whole grill fall couple of times. As a result the Woden frame which cloth is fitted has been broken at 2 edges. Fixed it with mseal but looking if whole cloth and grill set can be ordered.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back