Wharfedale or Polk Audio for Gaming?? Budget 40-45K

@madhu: sure bro, lemme know when you're coming.. i probably will be outta station on office work and attending marriages.. i'll try to make it.. anyways visit Burnout below CCD, i kinda own it.. :p

@Olly: thanks!! :)

@vasishta: Thanks!! Through the Forums found that the sw150 was a pretty good sub.. don't you think it'll pair up good enough?? i felt the sw150 would be far more better that the 110...

@vasista: do let me know if there is a polk equivalent sub you think would be better, i hopefully can tell pranab to change the same as i guess its still not shipped...

Nightmare I heard the DSW Pro 660 Sub/DSW Pro 550 yesterday Its worth a listen and I am sure you will like what you hear :)

^hehe... those kinda seem to be outta ma budget!! :) for the budget i had (A sub below 20K) i saw that the SW150 was the best one to go for...

Last edited:
Yup Velodyne is excellent. Have been through all the R&D for my sub and have finalised Velodyne Impact only for myself.

Ok.. Not sure if Pranab deals with velodyne products.. Will ask him if it would be possible to change the same...

@madhu: sure bro, lemme know when you're coming.. i probably will be outta station on office work and attending marriages.. i'll try to make it.. anyways visit Burnout below CCD, i kinda own it.. :p

BURNOUT:yahoo: Then Lets meet over :cheers:

Got the speakers yesterday through BlueDart :clapping:

Yet to get the speaker cables and Whaf Sub... heres a pic of the package... :)

166c274.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! will update better pics after placing the stuff.. probably after this weekend, as i'll be out of station...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back